Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

Blog Of The Week : Seasoned Life Journal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blog Of The Week : Seasoned Life Journal (680 Views)

This Blog Of Mine Is For SALE Make An Offer / Pearstep Community : Introducing Blog Of The Month / A Blog Of 100K Pageviews And 25K Unique Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blog Of The Week : Seasoned Life Journal by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2016
Seasoned Life Journal is the 6th blog to be featured as the Blog of the Week on Ogbongeblog.

The blog is a personal development/Inspirational blog that is focused on Intentional living, personal leadership and fulfillment.

Abraham Ologundudu is the founder of Seasoned Life Journal.

Other blogs that have been featured include :

Arsenal NewsPaper,
Maverick Excel Blog,
Naija Single Girl Blog,
Trend Living Blog and
Dobby's Signature.

Feel free to recommend interesting blogs that I can feature as "Blog of the Week" on Ogbongeblog.

http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2016/04/seasoned-life-journal-blog.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blog Of The Week : Seasoned Life Journal by Olajhidey22(m): 10:22am On Apr 27, 2016
Nice one Boss!

Please consider mine.. www.bussydave.com.ng

Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Blog Of The Week : Seasoned Life Journal by SlimHan(f): 11:11am On Apr 27, 2016
Am just developing my blog but you can help in promoting it sire. www.farjetbest. thanks

(1) (Reply)

4 Pictures Every Nairalander Can Relate To. Number 4 Is A Must See / Premium Cpa Contents For You / Rate My Website New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.