Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,770 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

I Am Available As A C.R.K, English Language, & Personality Development Teacher - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Available As A C.R.K, English Language, & Personality Development Teacher (875 Views)

3 Tips To Add Personality To Your Resume / If You're In Need Of 'house Help' Am Available / Am Available To Work In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Available As A C.R.K, English Language, & Personality Development Teacher by GRACEGLORY: 11:04am On Apr 27, 2016
A professional Melancholic-Teacher (With the inborn gift) is available for engagement or employment.
I can teach the Christian Religious Knowledge, The English Language, as well as The Temeperament which comprises of five categories of individuals, and enables individual to discover their selves, their gift, talents, and also help individuals to know the right course of study to choose, the ideal woman or man for him/her... Et cetera

My Location is Sango Ota.

0803 054 6462
0708 094 8286

Re: I Am Available As A C.R.K, English Language, & Personality Development Teacher by GRACEGLORY: 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
A professional Melancholic-Teacher (With the inborn gift) is available for engagement or employment.
I can teach the Christian Religious Knowledge, The English Language, as well as The Temeperament which comprises of five categories of individuals, and enables individual to discover their selves, their gift, talents, and also help individuals to know the right course of study to choose, the ideal woman or man for him/her... Et cetera

0803 054 6462
0708 094 8286
Re: I Am Available As A C.R.K, English Language, & Personality Development Teacher by GRACEGLORY: 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2016

0803 054 6462
0708 094 8286
Re: I Am Available As A C.R.K, English Language, & Personality Development Teacher by GRACEGLORY: 8:34am On Apr 28, 2016

0803 054 6462
0708 094 8286..
Re: I Am Available As A C.R.K, English Language, & Personality Development Teacher by GRACEGLORY: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
I can teach the Christian Religious Knowledge, The English Language, as well as The Temeperament which comprises of five categories of individuals, and enables individual to discover their selves, their gift, talents, and also help individuals to know the right course of study to choose, the ideal woman or man for him/her..
Re: I Am Available As A C.R.K, English Language, & Personality Development Teacher by GRACEGLORY: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
I can teach the Christian Religious Knowledge, The English Language, as well as The Temeperament which comprises of five categories of individuals
Re: I Am Available As A C.R.K, English Language, & Personality Development Teacher by GRACEGLORY: 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
Teachers available
Re: I Am Available As A C.R.K, English Language, & Personality Development Teacher by GRACEGLORY: 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
0803 054 6462
0708 094 8286
Re: I Am Available As A C.R.K, English Language, & Personality Development Teacher by GRACEGLORY: 9:11am On May 01, 2016

0708 094 8286.......
Re: I Am Available As A C.R.K, English Language, & Personality Development Teacher by stanilo4love(m): 12:24pm On May 01, 2016
The information is not complete. The location and name of the school
Re: I Am Available As A C.R.K, English Language, & Personality Development Teacher by GRACEGLORY: 6:49am On May 04, 2016
Hey
Re: I Am Available As A C.R.K, English Language, & Personality Development Teacher by Sunnypar(m): 7:04am On May 04, 2016
GRACEGLORY:
Hey
check the teachers thread
Re: I Am Available As A C.R.K, English Language, & Personality Development Teacher by GRACEGLORY: 9:17am On May 04, 2016
0803 054 6462
0708 094 8286

(1) (Reply)

CASSYSMALLS Request For PM / Hewlett Packard (HP) Latest Career Opportunity / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.