Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,718 members, 7,851,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

Flavour Shares 'Crying' Photo Of His Daughter With Anna Banner - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Shares 'Crying' Photo Of His Daughter With Anna Banner (29818 Views)

Flavour Shares Photo With His Father To Celebrate Father's Day / After The Release Of Kemi Olunloyo , Flavour Shares Topless Picture Again !!! / Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Shares 'Crying' Photo Of His Daughter With Anna Banner by Lilimax(f): 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Cute
Re: Flavour Shares 'Crying' Photo Of His Daughter With Anna Banner by Floxzy2sleek: 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
golibe u don goli one, please go for two. your blood day hot.
Re: Flavour Shares 'Crying' Photo Of His Daughter With Anna Banner by Floxzy2sleek: 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
golibe u don goli one, please go for two. your blood dey hot.
Re: Flavour Shares 'Crying' Photo Of His Daughter With Anna Banner by Anaskie(m): 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
Woged2005:

Is it only me that feels that a bunch of teenagers fascinated with celebrity pictures have taken over NL MOD recently? Gone are the days of matured educative content on the FP. There's nothing bad in flooding the entertainment section with these pictures, but to flood a news blog with such pictures each minute is a turn-off for serious readers. No responsible adult with a busy workload is going to waste time viewing pictures of some people showing every activity in their home. That's what Youtube, tweeter and FB are meant for. I thought NL is a news blog.

Please not all web traffic are useful traffic. The traffic that advertisers want are 'Click through' traffic. (Ads resulting in purchases. Only people with purchasing power click through. Don't turn them off.
You just read my mind.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shares 'Crying' Photo Of His Daughter With Anna Banner by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
lovdoc:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

SEE MORE PICS OF THE CRYING BABY + HOW FLAVOUR WAS PETTING HER @@@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/flavour-shares-crying-photo-of-his-daughter.html

You can lie for Africa!!! Can't believe I clicked that link
Re: Flavour Shares 'Crying' Photo Of His Daughter With Anna Banner by Ishilove: 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
lovdoc:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

SEE MORE PICS OF THE CRYING BABY + HOW FLAVOUR WAS PETTING HER @@@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/flavour-shares-crying-photo-of-his-daughter.html
Hian. So what are we supposed to do with the pictures of a crying baby?
Re: Flavour Shares 'Crying' Photo Of His Daughter With Anna Banner by Ishilove: 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
Contact17:

You can lie for Africa!!! Can't believe I clicked that link
You sef what do you want to do with pictures of a crying baby?
Re: Flavour Shares 'Crying' Photo Of His Daughter With Anna Banner by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ishilove:

You sef what do you want to do with pictures of a crying baby?

I wanted to see the pic of her father comforting her embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reminisce Shuts Down Lagos Mainland With 'The Street Party' / Bill Gates Living Room / Paul Okoye And Son In Matching Chelsea Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.