Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" (63660 Views)

Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 / Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) / Shina Peters: "I Have Slept With 100 Women" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by whitebeard(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
GUESS WHAT

NOBODY CARES..!!
Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by achimotan(m): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ironi:

What I'm doing here? So you want a free ride to be dissing Ghanaians eh?

Listen to yourself... Nigerians don't bleach, they tone themselves. Pathetic Bantu.

LOL. Toning indeed
Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by Charly68: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
When has sleeping with Nigerian women become an achievement ..I don't know how somebody could be bold enough to announce his foolishness & moral depravity online. Imagine sleeping with Ashewos calling themselves Nigerians & somebody is not even ashamed to boast of it. Nonsense !

1 Like

Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
Most nigeria women r damn 2 useless,worthless,mannerless,senseless,visionless n careless,just 2 annoying no wonder 1 idiot LovePeddler ll come here to post dat broke men should nt date because dree her whoredom

1 Like

Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by vaca1: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ironi:

What I'm doing here? So you want a free ride to be dissing Ghanaians eh?

Listen to yourself... Nigerians don't bleach, they tone themselves. Pathetic Bantu.
CALL YOUR OBIBA SLY COLLINS THAT IS CAUSING NUISANCE ON THE INTERNET TO KEEP HIS UGLY FACE HIDDEN. MEANWHILE CHECK d/f toning and bleaching mr lecturer
Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by vaca1: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
EmekaBlue:

U ghanaians enjoy stalking 9ja threads...Like last tym i jokingly made a comment abt a ghana post thats how one stewpid omaame gh boy started reigning curse nigeria this n tht...cant we b free again on our thread?! ah ah...leave this guy alone joor..ghana r really black yes..if u r proud of ur black y then angry when sum1 say u r black...Abeg abeg gerrout joor

AS if they are been paid to monitor thread like this . ugly set of pple . mtcheww
Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by Ironi: 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
vaca1:
CALL YOUR OBIBA SLY COLLINS THAT IS CAUSING NUISANCE ON THE INTERNET TO KEEP HIS UGLY FACE HIDDEN. MEANWHILE CHECK d/f toning and bleaching mr lecturer

Yeah right, Nigerians bleach..bleach..bleach ...you want to replace toning with bleaching because it sounds nice and sexy eh?

Hehehehe... Nigeria is on record as being the skin bleaching headquaters of the world so you guys should rather feel ashame coming here to say Ghanaians are black.

Ghanaians can also bleach and get the multi-coloured skin which pass as light skin in Nigeria but guess what, Ghanaians are too self-respecting to insult the whole black Africans .

4 Likes

Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by yinkslinks(m): 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
you didnt tell us they were prostitutes. cus i trust my classy and educated sisters wont sleep with an ugly guy like you. you nack cheap ashawos cum dey form ramsey noah. muntula

1 Like

Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by jeval0008: 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
oga you're loaded, I mean loaded. truth is the earlier you off load the longer u live. your longevity right now is astake......
Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by bbsteve(m): 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
OK you sleep and you count nice !
Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by etitinwopat1969: 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
END TIME GHANA MUSIC
Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by Ironi: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
vaca1:
AS if they are been paid to monitor thread like this . ugly set of pple . mtcheww

Who are more ugly than you? Don't you realize they don't like you any where you go in the world? undecided
Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by DrBrown23: 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
Abeg who en eep
Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by IYANGBALI: 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
Aminat508 Rokiatu Prettythicksme Freeglobe osusumustflow and VickyRotex how will you react to this?
Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by oluwasegun007(m): 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
if dis local champion don do 150, I wonder how many an ' A ' list artist like wizkid would have done.
Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by benjoggas: 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
Eeehhh h.What next?
Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by OXYGEN01: 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
This coming out from a mumugerian is hilarious.
Hahaha
But you idiots are like coal.
Ever wondered why bokoharam only attack during the day time?
Because they will miss their targets in the evening.
You idiots and darkness no difference.
ericessien24:
good goal. Ghanaians are too black that's why
Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by Dollipsejay(m): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
ok... atewo ati ariwo for the baddest fucker proud to say it
Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by OXYGEN01: 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
This sounds funny to say the least.
Over 150 mumugerian girls? Hahahaha
my dog wont even dare penetrate just 1 nigerian female
These ugly shapeless smelly things!
Kai!! thats disgusting
kingwale111:

Veteran Ghanaian based Nigeria music star, Obiba Sly Collins has boldly declared the number of women he slept with whilst in Nigeria doing music.

Obiba, who disclosed this on Atinka FM said he slept with more than 150 women in Nigeria but only had children with two of them.

“May God forgive me my sins. I met a lady who boldly told me she has had an affair with me but I couldn’t even remember until she mentioned the area and even with that remembering the face was a problem. I am telling you they are more than 150. I can’t count them. I have wasted my energy, time, and other resources. Now I have asked for forgiveness and now I am a changed person. I have also drunk a lot. I smoked weed for twenty good years. But now, because I have taken Christ, I am a different person altogether.

He therefore advised the upcoming and current generation to desist from such acts because they are the three detractors in life that weakens the human body and also take your blessings from you.

http://m.peacefmonline.com/pages/showbiz/news/201604/277407.php
Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by StarMogul(m): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
Deivid10:
Oya see me for your award.....
hell go full sha
Hell suppose full by now cry
Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by OXYGEN01: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
Dogs are even sleeping with nigerian girls here in Gh so What are u saying?
busomma:
Most likely prostitutes cos I see nothing in u that can attract Nigerian girls to u. U better go & check ur HIV status.
Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by AnthonyAk(m): 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
prostitutes don't count
Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by frainc(m): 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
LastMumu:
I'm not even a musician and I have slept with over 250 women. I wonder why this mumu is trying to show-off.

Ivyy for Miss Nairaland!

[img]http:///media/4-26-2016/AmdZY6.gif[/img]
is she one of those you slept with?
Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by OXYGEN01: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
As if obasanjo,taiwo,mr ibu are Ghanaians.
Hahaha
ugly mumugerians
vaca1:
Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by dagr8(m): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by DaVinChiSam(m): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lol. This man was my host when I visited Ghana... Good to know he stopped weed. I used to perceive the thing from my room every morning...
Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by PrettySpicey(f): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
He was a man-wh*re, but he's repented... Praise Jesus!

Go ye and wh*re no more!
Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by babdap: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
SirJeffry:
I hope my wife is not included in that your list Mr. Sleeper, cos I will skin you alive. Anumanu.undecided
she fit dey especially if she no be virgin when you marry her.
Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by phreakabit(m): 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
kingwale111:

Veteran Ghanaian based Nigeria music star, Obiba Sly Collins has boldly declared the number of women he slept with whilst in Nigeria doing music.

Obiba, who disclosed this on Atinka FM said he slept with more than 150 women in Nigeria but only had children with two of them.

“May God forgive me my sins. I met a lady who boldly told me she has had an affair with me but I couldn’t even remember until she mentioned the area and even with that remembering the face was a problem. I am telling you they are more than 150. I can’t count them. [size=18pt]I have wasted my energy, time, and other resources.[/size] Now I have asked for forgiveness and now I am a changed person. I have also drunk a lot. I smoked weed for twenty good years. But now, because I have taken Christ, I am a different person altogether.

He therefore advised the upcoming and current generation to desist from such acts because they are the three detractors in life that weakens the human body and also take your blessings from you.

Pretty much sums up why he is a nobody ATM.
Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by zudozz: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
u blame d brainless black Charcoal fool. na 9ja girls u go blame..meanwhile if him know wetin 9ja boys dey straff ghana girls 4 accra n Kumasi him go get heart attack!
Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by Keepshining(f): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
kingwale111:

“May God forgive me my sins. I met a lady who boldly told me she has had an affair with me but I couldn’t even remember until she mentioned the area and even with that remembering the face was a problem. I am telling you they are more than 150. I can’t count them. I have wasted my energy, time, and other resources. Now I have asked for forgiveness and now I am a changed person. I have also drunk a lot. I smoked weed for twenty good years. But now, because I have taken Christ, I am a different person altogether.

http://m.peacefmonline.com/pages/showbiz/news/201604/277407.php
Congratulations!
Re: Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" by UnaDonStart(m): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Una don start again grin

Legion ko, Zillion ni grin
who mentioned my name? wetin i do you oh!!! i come shock say persin remember me for nairaland today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Miz Gold At Kiss Daniel’s Album Launch Yesterday, Stole The Show (Pics) / Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.