Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? (810 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by herkzprince(m): 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
This is definitely gonna be a heated conversation…

Someone threw this Question at me and I must confess to you all, Am truly confused.

Your Mum is an important woman in my life, I have promised to put smile on her face no matter the Condition, Car is a good thing, as it will help her move around easily…

Your Wife is the No. 2 Most important woman in your Life, The Woman who confirmed you’re a Man and save you from extinction… Getting her a car is a wonderful thing to do, It will save her from stress and gives her rest of mind.

Now, Lets say you can only afford to buy just one car as at that period for either your Mum or Wife..

Who Would You Buy A Car For First?

We are all here to learn and catch fun, Tell us who you will buy a car for first and kindly state your reason why you think your mum or you wife should be the first.

Drop your Comments.

Cc
Royalroy

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
My mum first because my car belongs to my wife too.. 1+1 in marriage is equals to 1.. All of me belongs to her..

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Biim: 5:19am On Apr 28, 2016
Op I think when you are married your wife becomes your no 1 and your mother number 2.
To the question, my dad first then my husband.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by 5minsmadness: 8:57am On Apr 28, 2016
My wife.
My mom already has a car.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 29, 2016
My wifey. Make my mother go meet her husband.

Perfectdanny

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by signature2012(m): 12:54am On Apr 29, 2016
Biim:
Op I think when you are married your wife becomes your no 1 and your mother number 2.
To the question, my dad first then my husband.

So when you are married as a lady,your hubby does not become your number 1?

See as you twisted the question back to favor yourself.Why not buy the car first for your hubby rather than saying you dad first?

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Biim: 8:11am On Apr 29, 2016
signature2012:

So when you are married as a lady,your hubby does not become your number 1?

See as you twisted the question back to favor yourself.Why not buy the car first for your hubby rather than saying you dad first?
I twisted the question to favour me like I will be the one using the car I bought for my dad? sad
Don't you think there is a bigger possibility of me using the car I bought for my hubby than the one i bought for my dad? You got yourself confused cheesy
Fom my previous comment, my hubby becomes no 1 when I get married, that doesn't mean he will get everything first.
Hubby should buy his parents a car before buying one for me.

(1) (Reply)

Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display / Pls Help Me Out Who Among This Drunkard Is More Drunk / 2/3 Bedroom Luxury Flats In Lekki For Sale (VERY AFFORDABLE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.