Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

See What A Man Found Inside Ice Block He Bought To Chill Food(pics - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What A Man Found Inside Ice Block He Bought To Chill Food(pics (1381 Views)

Man Saw Beans Inside Fish Pie He Bought (Photos) / "What A Lady Found Inside 5 Alive" - NewsEveryHour.com / Man Finds Lizard In Ice Block He Bought (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Man Found Inside Ice Block He Bought To Chill Food(pics by chie8: 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
According to a Twitter user Madiba,a lizard was found inside the ice block he bought to chill food items at home due to lack of electricity. Are we safe at all?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/stay-alertbe-careful-what-you-buy-man.html

1 Share

Re: See What A Man Found Inside Ice Block He Bought To Chill Food(pics by chie8: 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
Too bad
Re: See What A Man Found Inside Ice Block He Bought To Chill Food(pics by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
The lizard is cooling off nah.. don't you know the heat is much now even in the lizard world..
Re: See What A Man Found Inside Ice Block He Bought To Chill Food(pics by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lol. That's a carefully preservesd dinosaur fossil. Treat preciously! grin
Re: See What A Man Found Inside Ice Block He Bought To Chill Food(pics by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
dat specie of lizard doesnt belong to southern horizon.....dats a northern lizard...
Re: See What A Man Found Inside Ice Block He Bought To Chill Food(pics by Aringarosa(m): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
shocked
Re: See What A Man Found Inside Ice Block He Bought To Chill Food(pics by Beremx(f): 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
I hate lizards especially the red neck ones. I saw a dead lizard on a path i always walk in my estate to the market. I have stopped following that path and instead I board keke napep to the market

the fear of lizard is the beginning of fear. grin
Re: See What A Man Found Inside Ice Block He Bought To Chill Food(pics by ChristStriker(m): 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lord have mercy! shocked shocked
Re: See What A Man Found Inside Ice Block He Bought To Chill Food(pics by icedfire(m): 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
I don't trust Africans ( bloggers, twitter user, instagram etc).
That man could have done this intentionally just to get followers. Again I don't trust afticans
Re: See What A Man Found Inside Ice Block He Bought To Chill Food(pics by ChristStriker(m): 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
Beremx:
I hate lizards especially the red neck ones. I saw a dead lizard on a path i always walk in my estate to the market. I have stopped following that path and instead I board keke napep to the market

the fear of lizard is the beginning of fear. grin

You change your route because of ordinary lizard Berem? grin grin
Re: See What A Man Found Inside Ice Block He Bought To Chill Food(pics by Beremx(f): 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
ChristStriker:

You change your route because of ordinary lizard Berem? grin grin
na so na! I will still tell someone to check today if the dead lizard is no more there or else i will still keep boarding keke. grin
Re: See What A Man Found Inside Ice Block He Bought To Chill Food(pics by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
a front page material.
if it is true.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dYFpJ-Wny8

(1) (Reply)

Lagosians Get Poisoned After Allegedly Consuming Dominos Pizzas / See What God Has Done For Me (pic) / Indomie Pepper Soup Flavour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.