Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,237 members, 7,846,115 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

In Need Of Pioneer Member For A Cooperative Society - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / In Need Of Pioneer Member For A Cooperative Society (1281 Views)

Just Like New.. Pioneer Home Theater 5.1 Channel Surround Speaker Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Pioneer Member For A Cooperative Society by sellers4buyers(m): 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
We are aspiring to start a cooperative society that is people oriented, we need 15 people and have gotten 5 people so far. Below are the benefits of being a member of the cooperative society:
1. Earn residual income as high as N1m monthly.
2. Have access to interest free loan.
3. Have access to buy landed properties and pay through instalments with your residual income.
4. Have access to 70% paid health care bill in any government/registered private hospital in Nigeria. etc

WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
1. Be 18yrs + and below 80yrs of age
2. Resides in Lagos and it's environs because of meetings.
3. A Lawyer, Accountant, website designer/programmer you are highly needed in other to reduce our startup costs.
4. Be willing to contribute between 5-10k for the legalization, website building, account opening and other necessary expenses to kick start the cooperative operations.

To join, simply send a mail with subject "pioneer member" to adebayo4ng@gmail.com and I will forward some necessary information to you or through whatsapp 08137803408 so as to add you to the whatsapp group. mobile 08094274698 Adebayo
Re: In Need Of Pioneer Member For A Cooperative Society by sellers4buyers(m): 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
zoomman:
HELLO OP,KINDLY CHECK MY SIGNATURE WE ARE INTERESTED IN FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS AND WE CAN LEND AN HELPING HAND TO MAKE YOUR INSTITUTION GROW, KINDLY GET IN TOUCH WITH ME VIA MY SIGNATURE.....THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Thanks sir for your offer. I don't think we will need financial assistance God willing but I believe we can partner in the nearest future on acquiring landed properties for our members if you offer such services. thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Pioneer Member For A Cooperative Society by priest1: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hello,

I can be of help for your real estate needs as a cooperative, especially in the areas of land acquisition strategies and mass housing development. I currently run a Housing Cooperative with over 500 members and will be available to support you guys.

My e-mail: priestmanuel@yahoo.co.uk
BBM PIN:590E8C7C
Mobile: 08055061124
Babs
Re: In Need Of Pioneer Member For A Cooperative Society by sellers4buyers(m): 6:16am On Apr 29, 2016
priest1:
Hello,

I can be of help for your real estate needs as a cooperative, especially in the areas of land acquisition strategies and mass housing development. I currently run a Housing Cooperative with over 500 members and will be available to support you guys.

My e-mail: priestmanuel@yahoo.co.uk
BBM PIN:590E8C7C
Mobile: 08055061124
Babs

thanks for your offer, it's noted.

Re: In Need Of Pioneer Member For A Cooperative Society by sellers4buyers(m): 7:30am On May 06, 2016
Two (2) more people to go to the glory of God.
Re: In Need Of Pioneer Member For A Cooperative Society by bluebella(m): 10:17am On May 06, 2016
Hello Sir, am interested but am not anywhere close to Lagos.....is there a way we can do this around my location in south-south Nigeria??

E-mail me pls...crestedandrew@yahoo.com
Re: In Need Of Pioneer Member For A Cooperative Society by fgr63: 11:04pm On May 08, 2016
uyefrancis@gmail.com 08085198989(whatsapp)
Re: In Need Of Pioneer Member For A Cooperative Society by sabbath316(m): 8:59am On May 09, 2016
am interested, sabbath316@yahoo.com 08069459603(whatsapp)
Re: In Need Of Pioneer Member For A Cooperative Society by sellers4buyers(m): 1:47pm On May 12, 2016
To the glory of God we are complete and I believe this has succeed already. We now need people who will like to start as our rep in their various states after we might have commence the cooperative in June. If you are interested kindly get intouch through 08137803408 (whatsapp) 08094274698 (mobile) please you must be someone that has a good time to path with.

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy 50 Free Sms And N1.00k/sms For Golden Jubilee / Digital Camera And Movie Production Equipments For Sale / You Need A Photographer Or Video Man For Ur Event?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.