Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

LAND VERIFICATION AGAINST 419: Ogun State Can Do Better! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / LAND VERIFICATION AGAINST 419: Ogun State Can Do Better! (2030 Views)

A Real Estate Agent's Encounter With 419 Scammers / CONTACT US For Instant Land Verification Service / Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LAND VERIFICATION AGAINST 419: Ogun State Can Do Better! by BiggyBamBam: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
I am really interested in the Mowe-Ofada Axis of getting a genuine Plot of Land.

Since I am not in Ogun State, I decided to do a check myself and went to the Government Website, http://www.ogunstate.gov.ng/ thereafter, I clicked on MDAS and found various Departments. I click on "BUREAU OF LANDS AND SURVEY" (http://www.ogunstate.gov.ng/departments-and-agencies/).

How happy I was to find these "useful" information:
Address: Block D, New Secretariat Complex, Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta
P.M.B 2027, Sapon, Abeokuta
Phone Number: 07006486447

DIRECTORS:
Department of Land Services: Mr. Kamoru Adisa Soyoye
Department of Lands Management: Mr. Bolaji Ajose Orekoya
Department of Lands Title Ratification: Mr. Fatai Adebayo Adeboyejo
Department of Survey: Surv. Olatunde Ken-Salem Onososen
Department of Planning, Research and Geographic Information System: Mr. Jubril Olalekan Lukan
Acquisition and Compensation section: Mr. Adedeji Micheal Adewale
Department of Administration and Supplies: Mr. Johnson Olumuyiwa Ojo
Department of Finance and Accounts: Mr. Kola Sobande

Quickly, I took out my phone and called the number so I can get information on who to speak with to verify the genuineness of the various "ESTATES" springing up but alas! The phone was not working, it gave me this tone otherwise known as "KO-WO-LE". I was really frustrated because these are Public Servants who are supposed to be available to the public. At least they should have a CUSTOMER SERVICE line if they cannot be available to take questions.

Then I asked myself;

1. Will 419ers not be happy to know, one cannot readily get information when one seek it?
2. What is the purpose of the Internet or their Website if one cannot get adequate information?
3. Could it be the Government is colluding with these 419 or "Omo Oniles"?
4. Why were the names of these Civil Servants displayed and a non-working number on a Government Website, if they know they cannot be reached?
5. Why is there no specific number assigned to the Directors?
6. Haven't they heard the parlance, "WHY STAY IN LINE, WHEN YOU CAN GO ONLINE"?
7. Is this not the reason so many people keep going to the Secretariat or Government Offices for answers thus wasting valuable time there?

Then I remembered, IT IS NIGERIA!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Cracks In Wall And The Causes / Hot Selling Amen Estate Phrase 3 / Two Storey Building For Sale In Uyo, Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.