Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Kcee To Get A COHMAL Award... - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Kcee To Get A COHMAL Award... (398 Views)

Watch Kcee Perform @ Legend Real Deal Experience / Kcee To Perform At "Real Deal Experience" In Umuahia / Club Illusion Hosts Kcee And Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kcee To Get A COHMAL Award... by ZeliaLauren(f): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hey guys,
Juicy Juicy gist for music lovers.
Well, someone spilled the beans on KCee.
I got first hand gist from a reliable source that KCee, Mr limpopo is to add to his collections of awards, a COHMAL(Celebration Of Hit Makers And Legends) award on the 29th of April, 2016.
The brain behind this initiative, A[b]nesi Ivharue, a passionate music creator (CEO of sharpband[/b] na, you know Nigeria's finest music band. They have even performed for the likes of Buhari... ) made this event a free event, o boy, no ticket involved... Me likey!
This is the third edition of COHMAL award event. The first and second editions saw RnB pioneer Paul Play and reggae legend Majek Fashek both picked COHMAL awards in February and March, 2016.

This edition is happening in Baylounge Waterfront, Lekki Phase 1.
ATTENDANCE IS TOTALLY FREE!
Save the date o. There is going to be red carpet by 7pm and The event kicks off by 8pm.
Award Events like this should be encouraged. I like the fact that our music creators are being acknowledged without any form of politics.
Nice one COHMAL Awards.
I wonder who is next...

(1) (Reply)

Women Who Made History…today / Brides Save Yourself The Stress. (souvenirs) / Bulk Sms @ Cheaper Rate For All Your Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.