Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Solution To Saggy Breast - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solution To Saggy Breast (1048 Views)

Solution To Saggy Breast / Solution To Saggy Breast Post Reply Previous Topicnext Topic / Big N Saggy Breast Vs Small N Firm Breast,which Do U Prefer??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Saggy Breast by Dietherapy247(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
visit www.dietherapy247.com/2016/04/27/solution-to-saggy-breast/ for more

Sagging of the breast is a natural and inevitable process in women at some stage of their life. The Human breast has no muscle in them, only ligaments and skin tissues, therefore during physical activity, aging and pregnancy the breast’s ligaments and tissues loose part of their elasticity, how fast the breast loses its elasticity depends on the strength of the skin tissue which is sometimes determined by diet and genetic factor. One thing is certain, breast sagging occurs in women of all age groups be it a teenager or an adult. The causes of breast sagging is as follows;

Losing weight: when you lose weight some fat is lost creating the avenue for the breast to sag
Breast involution; this may sound shocking but it is true that one of the causes of breast sagging is not breastfeeding what!!!!! Chill let me gist you. After putting to bed, the human system expects that the milk making system will be used to feed the baby, but when this is not done for too long the milk making system in the breast shrinks as the milk is not used. This leaves the skin tissue surrounding the breast to lose its elasticity and in the process leaving the breast sagged.

ATTENTION PLEASE!!!! Breastfeeding do not cause sagging of the breast rather mothers with smoking history and aged ones are more likely to get sagged breast or low self esteem breast as it is also called LOL.
All the above mentioned causes of breast sagging are all centered on skin tissues and ligaments therefore the approach to solving the puzzle is how best to strengthen the skin tissues and ligaments apart from others ways such as putting on the right bra size quitting smoking, but I still prefer the natural way. The natural way of strengthening the skin elasticity mostly in women is the use of Pineapples.
Pineapples are one of major tropical fruits we have and nature has endowed it with many nutrients which when consumed comes with some health benefits. Such benefits include strong immune system due to the vitamin c it contains, antioxidants and easy digestion. The most important benefit as it relates to our subject matter is that pineapples strengthen the skin elasticity. Recent scientific studies shows that pineapples are the best solution to sagging breast not only this but also its antioxidant content prevents cancerous growth in the female breast. You can eat pineapples in chunks or you can make yourself a pineapple smoothie following the below procedure:

Ingredients
1 full pineapple (chopped)
1 cup of drinking water
1 cup of yoghurt or milk
Blend the ingredients until smooth. It is better served when cold. Enjoy
STAY HEALTHY
Visit www.dietherapy247.com for more

Re: Solution To Saggy Breast by vicstar(m): 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
cool I commend u for this info

Cc. Lalasticlacla
Re: Solution To Saggy Breast by Dietherapy247(m): 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lalasticlacla my bro you are welcome. Don't forget to leave your contributions and comments when you visit my site www.dietherapy247.com
Re: Solution To Saggy Breast by avatore: 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
Thanks for sharing these issue. Saggy breast is really a great solution for these issue and I also think that seasonal fruit is another solution.

1 Like

Re: Solution To Saggy Breast by howaits: 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
avatore:
Thanks for sharing these issue. Saggy breast is really a great solution for these issue and I also think that seasonal fruit is another solution.
Mate, Do you know another solution?
Re: Solution To Saggy Breast by Dietherapy247(m): 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
Tanks avatore.exactly seasonal fruits are nutrient dense. Please do visit this site www.dietherapy247.com for more health tips

(1) (Reply)

Herbs That Are Curative And Their Uses / 7 Signs You Are A Pluviophile / What You Can Do To Reduce The Spread Of Cold Sores Or Fever Blisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.