Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? (12216 Views)

How Many Hours Should A 3000mah Battery Use / How Many Hours Does Your Phone Lasts On Heavy Usage And What Is Your Battery Mah / How Many Hours Do You Use Your Phone Consistently For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by yinkuscious(m): 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
A friend told me that she is always pressing her phone throughout the day and that the only time she is not doing something with her phone is only when she is asleep.
This result to her ordering for a power bank that can last for 5 days when fully charged. So, approximately she claimed to always be with her for 23hours per day.

I was so surprise. But thinking about the apps on smart phones this days, u can certainly have everything u want on ur phone, from academic apps, religious apps, social apps etc.
Let's share how many hours we all spend being with our phone per day.

As for me, I will say 9-10 hours per day

2 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Tweetums(f): 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
20hrs daily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by faithesco(f): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
17-20hrs in a day

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Chelseafan1: 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:
17-20hrs in a day
Lol.. .. We are birds of a feather

2 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
Shuoo 17-20 Hours Per Day When There Is 24 Hours In A Day....

Either Smebdy Is Lying Or Smebdy Is Not Getting Adequate Sleep

grin

6 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Innophyno(m): 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
Dat question needs a rephrase.it shud hv been "hw many hrs am i not with my phone"cos i cant rili recall wen am not with my phone.

5 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by lekjons(m): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2016
Innophyno:
Dat question needs a rephrase.it shud hv been "hw many hrs am i not with my phone"cos i cant rili recall wen am not with my phone.
exactly!

5 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 30, 2016
Roughly 13hrs cuz I do most of my work with it
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by SPG4U(m): 6:45am On Apr 30, 2016
24 hours is not enough

2 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Dcaliphate(m): 6:46am On Apr 30, 2016
phones have taken over!!
I was at an outing with many of my friends last night, someone complained it was boring, I asked her to keep her phone back in her bag and talk to someone,... it just gets crazier by d day here in Naija cos we overdo everything....

2 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 30, 2016
evry tym.. as long as my phone is on grin
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by fanwas(m): 6:46am On Apr 30, 2016
Nothing less than 10hours cool
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by adekayo1234(m): 6:47am On Apr 30, 2016
My phone is my best companion, infact I pity my wife in advance

9 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by ziego(m): 6:47am On Apr 30, 2016
faithesco:
17-20hrs in a day

Me and u

2 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Chibaby87(f): 6:47am On Apr 30, 2016
My phone is my companion 18hrs that is my phone always off. I prefer it to gossip

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by nairaman66(m): 6:47am On Apr 30, 2016
4-5hrs...
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by achael(m): 6:47am On Apr 30, 2016
The only time I'm not with my phone is when I'm asleep, (& it stays beside me). An addiction I'm praying to God for deliverance cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Chibaby87(f): 6:47am On Apr 30, 2016
My phone is my companion 18hrs that is my phone always off. I prefer it to gossip. LWKM
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by ernesty20(m): 6:48am On Apr 30, 2016
Is this supposed to be on fp?
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by henrydadon(m): 6:48am On Apr 30, 2016
At least in a day I spend 15 hours maximum with my phone..my phone is like a part of my body now...and also God bless the makers of UC browser. .UC Browser got me addicted to my phone..there is always something to click

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by simplemach(m): 6:48am On Apr 30, 2016
most of the time

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by nairaman66(m): 6:48am On Apr 30, 2016
The
yinkuscious:
A friend told me that she is always pressing her phone throughout the day and that the only time she is not doing something with her phone is only when she is asleep.
This result to her ordering for a power bank that can last for 5 days when fully charged. So, approximately she claimed to always be with her for 23hours per day.

I was so surprise. But thinking about the apps on smart phones this days, u can certainly have everything u want on ur phone, from academic apps, religious apps, social apps etc.
Let's share how many hours we all spend being with our phone per day.

As for me, I will say 9-10 hours per day

Mobile phones is now the new employment!!

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by chyckxx(m): 6:49am On Apr 30, 2016
Long as the phone is on, I'm always with it. I'm dating my smartphone.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by McElvis: 6:49am On Apr 30, 2016
Me Ma Nor Get phone.. Na my landlord daughter own I dey use
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Mrvirgin(m): 6:49am On Apr 30, 2016
I no kuku get beta ba3 b4, maybe 2hrs

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by kyrios: 6:50am On Apr 30, 2016
At least 8 hours
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by peeparty(m): 6:50am On Apr 30, 2016
Heheheheh Every minute of the day..
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 30, 2016
hmmmmmmmm
as long as my phone is on and my subscription is still active coupled with the fact that nairaland is still online. 24/7.
plus I connect with most of my valuable customers through Whatsapp. so every time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by phransix147(m): 6:51am On Apr 30, 2016
Let say 6 hours daily!
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Haryorqunley(m): 6:51am On Apr 30, 2016
In as much am nt doiong something else, u will definitely see me with my phone.
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Profnedu(m): 6:51am On Apr 30, 2016
10-9 hrs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by VocalWalls: 6:52am On Apr 30, 2016
angry

24 hours.

You said with, not 'on'

My phone is always with me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Classical Background Images For Innjoo(injury) & Others. / EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) / How To Fix Unfortunately System UI Has Stopped On Your Android Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.