Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Should I Involve The Police,on This Very Issue,i Need Your Advice. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should I Involve The Police,on This Very Issue,i Need Your Advice. (508 Views)

Hello Friends, I Need Your Advice And Suggestions To This. / Man Shot Dead By Police On His Way To Put His Dad In Mortuary / Another Great Lost Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Involve In Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Involve The Police,on This Very Issue,i Need Your Advice. by Mekenz(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
good evening ladies and gentlemen, pls I want to relay this ordeal,I have with one house agent like that, as a member of these forum, I strongly believe that,I will definitely get a better advise or solution, in handling these very issue at hand,like they say 2 good heads are better than one, without wasting much time,let me belief you guys on wat transpired between me and him,that lead me into paying 50k into his account,I consulted these very agent, one faithful day like that,via my very good frd,that is staying in the lodge,where the agent guy is Also the caretaker of the place, my frd HV already told me that they HV one vacant room in the building, that's what prompted me in meeting these agent guy,that is also the caretaker of the place to actually confirm from him,after showing me the place,I explained my plight of nt having the full payment of the place,that I only had 50k with me,because according to him,they already stipulated a price fee which is 80k for the place, he obliged to my request of paying the part payment that am with,because I have already promise to complete the balance, within the space of 20 days. so I went to see my brother,whom have already promised to help me out with some cash. on my coming back I met the guy,as I promised and enquire abt the place, he then told me,that someone else,who was with the stipulated full payment,had taken the place,I ask of my money, he told me,that he had made use of it,that I should give him some time,he will refund back my money to me. BT these incident its over 3 months now,he is busy telling me cock n bull stories. right now I have already made up my mind to give anybody,that will offer to help me in getting my money back from him 10k,out of the money. pals what next line of action should I take to get this money from him? pardon my errors,nt in a right flame of mind right nw.
Re: Should I Involve The Police,on This Very Issue,i Need Your Advice. by Spicylate(f): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
Chai!! Just go to the police.
Re: Should I Involve The Police,on This Very Issue,i Need Your Advice. by khristals(m): 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
there are many steps u can take in the course of retrieving your cash..

•u can go diabolical (aka baba)

•or judicial.. talking about lawyers and courts

•u could involve law enforcement agencies

•you can even try going physical.. with your fists (just make sure he's not in anyway more muscular than you)

...but whatever step u decide to take, there's just one important question...

"do u have a receipt or signed agreement (deed)?"
Re: Should I Involve The Police,on This Very Issue,i Need Your Advice. by Mekenz(m): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
khristals:
there are many steps u can take in the course of retrieving your cash..

•u can go diabolical (aka baba)

•or judicial.. talking about lawyers and courts

•u could involve law enforcement agencies

•you can even try going physical.. with your fists (just make sure he's not in anyway more muscular than you)

...but whatever step u decide to take, there's just one important question...

"do u have a receipt or signed agreement (deed)?"
I'm with the bank teller, involving a lawyer,I might end up paying through my nose, going to baba,hmmm honestly I don't want to soil my hands, fighting the guy,I don't think it will be a nice idea, involving the police,that's the only choice that am contemplating on nw.
Re: Should I Involve The Police,on This Very Issue,i Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
The right thing to do is to involve the police, I'm just scared that I may end up with the 10k while they get the 40k.

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Massacre : S/east Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit / Help A Stranded Fellow / Happy Children Day From A Heart That Cares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.