Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Free Logo Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Free Logo Design (931 Views)

Free Logo Design For 20 Nairalanders / Free Logo, Business Card / Free Logo And Business Card Design For The 1st 10 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Logo Design by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
For the past two weeks now the devil has been using my mind as his workshop. I'm not surprised tho, afterall it is written that 'An empty mind is the devils workshop'.

But the thing is, I feel like if I don't do anything about it. My mind may end up been the address for his permanent workshop.

Ergo, I'm gon be designing Free logo, favicon, and anything that has to do with graphics' for the first 50 people to connect to me.

All you need do is, Either you Draw your ideal Logo on a paper and send it to me on Whatsapp. (08131252158) or you provide me with the name and slogan of your biz or website and slogan and just let me do my thing at my own discretion..

Ps: As my area no dey too get light, delivery fit take upto 5 days..

(1) (Reply)

Save Logo As Template / Checkout My Artworks / My Biro Sketch ....hyper Realistic Sketch....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.