Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Samsung Notebook Series 9 Spec - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Samsung Notebook Series 9 Spec (361 Views)

Samsung Notebook 7 Spin Will Coming To CES 2018 / Samsung Notebook 500T With Detachable Keyboard / AFFORDABLE LAPTOPS FROM 25K. SPEC 160/320-1TB HDD 16GB RAM 2GB NVIDIA i3/i5/i7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Notebook Series 9 Spec by emma1983: 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
When we talk of design and quality if you don’t add Samsung to the list,I suggest you pick up the dictionary to check for the word quality to get the meaning.Samsung recently added something new to their collection,its the Samsung Notebook 9 series for 2016 a 15-inch and 13.3-inch laptops.

With its sleek yet durable design the Samsung Notebook 9 series gives you portability and comfort weighing less than 1 kilogram the brushed-metal exterior is made from Duralumin, an aluminum alloy first made for rigid airships and planes.

TO see full specification click the link

SOURCE: http://goodyviews.com/samsung-notebook-series-9-reviewspec-price-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Accounting Softwares Together With Other Power Applications / Highest Bidder Pay And Carry Today / New Satellites To Be Launched By 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.