Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Do You Have Light At The Moment? If Yes, Keep Reading… - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Have Light At The Moment? If Yes, Keep Reading… (542 Views)

Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You / How Many Hours Do U Have Light In A Day. / Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Light At The Moment? If Yes, Keep Reading… by IamNotJustOk(m): 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
I have no light presently at the time of writing this post…

"It’s a very hot season of the year. I see my children too sweating, having heat rash and they look at me like what are you doing about this."

As e dey hot if you are reading from anywhere in Nigeria, the sun hasn’t really taken a chill pill for quite sometime now, while I’m getting roasted on a daily, I really wish I could walk nakid but then I don’t want people to think I’m mad. PHCN has been very impressive so far for the poor power supply (keep it up guys). Hot sun, No electricity, ehn, kuku kill me.

And then Fashola had this to say:

“It’s a very hot season of the year. I see my children too sweating, having heat rash and they look at me like what are you doing about this thing. Let me be very clear, this problem can be solved. It needs detailed and methodical approach. First work to do is to supply more gas because without gas, I am like a generator owner who can’t get fuel, so I can’t power my plants. There are errors of planning of yesterday but they are errors that can be corrected”

He said this on Channels TV yesterday and in my own honest opinion, I think this is buusit. I mean, Even a local government chairman runs his house on 24 hours generator if there’s no light all day.. So what is our Minister of Power saying. I really had high hopes when he was appointed. I still someho… well, let’s leave this talk for better days.

UP NEPAA

source: http://playplay.com.ng/fashola-light/
Re: Do You Have Light At The Moment? If Yes, Keep Reading… by Vongsama(m): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
Shebi fashola see us wit feedin bottle for mouth
Re: Do You Have Light At The Moment? If Yes, Keep Reading… by IamNotJustOk(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
Vongsama:
Shebi fashola us wit feedin bottle for mouth

i tire
Re: Do You Have Light At The Moment? If Yes, Keep Reading… by Massdamm(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lite dy here at gaa akanbi in ilorin na 2pac muzic i dy jam here...
Re: Do You Have Light At The Moment? If Yes, Keep Reading… by Spicylate(f): 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Omoh for 3 days Apo Resettlement Town, Abuja has been experiencing a 5mins bring and take light. Especially Zone B. Zone A tends to have an edge.
Re: Do You Have Light At The Moment? If Yes, Keep Reading… by Topestbilly(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
Don't no how we doing it here but electricity is no issue imma area at ikorodu, Owode Ibeshe precisely... atleast we enjoy more than 15hours power supply on I daily basis but the billing is a killer.
Re: Do You Have Light At The Moment? If Yes, Keep Reading… by Peacetemi: 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
I swear no light no fuel and plenty of heat. Am i still alive or am i in hell already
Re: Do You Have Light At The Moment? If Yes, Keep Reading… by IamNotJustOk(m): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
Topestbilly:
Don't no how we doing it here but electricity is no issue imma area at ikorodu, Owode Ibeshe precisely... atleast we enjoy more than 15hours power supply on I daily basis but the billing is a killer.

how far, shey make i bring wire to tap light? cool
Re: Do You Have Light At The Moment? If Yes, Keep Reading… by IamNotJustOk(m): 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
Peacetemi:
I swear no light no fuel and plenty of heat. Am i still alive or am i in hell already

the heat is very terrible. And they say hell fire is hot undecided , make i just dey observe grin

(1) (Reply)

No Stories, Just Touching Pictures Of A Boy Strugling To Take Care Of His Broda / VIDEO: Reckless Trailer Driver Nearly Causes Casualty At Oshodi-apapa Expressway / Who Has Been Contacted For The Agrichack West Africa 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.