Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,353 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Repression And Correlation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Repression And Correlation (401 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Repression And Correlation by nikkyejike: 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
mathematicians, statisticians and economists in the house please someone should give me clue on how to solve this

Re: Repression And Correlation by baresi22: 12:27am On Apr 29, 2016
nikkyejike:
mathematicians, statisticians and economists in the house please someone should give me clue on how to solve this

Regression not repression.You can use youtube to learn it and do your assignment if you do not have a good textbook.Maintenance cost is dependent on years of lets say equipment.You call the former Y(dependent variable) and the latter X(independent variable).
Use regression formular to solve.Plot on graph,you will get a scatter plot and regression analysis basically gives you the best line of fit and it is a kind of model used to estimate or predict an outcome considering deviations from the actual value.

Regression formular is straightforward,trust me.Goodluck

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Your Comprehensive Project Topics And Materials In Petroleum Engineering. / Who Would You Save? Goodluck,obasanjo And Buhari / Gain Admission Into University Of Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.