Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Bayern Munich Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd May 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bayern Munich Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd May 2016 (47108 Views)

Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 / Atletico Madrid Vs Arsenal Europa League (1 - 0 ) On 3rd May 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (5 - 4) On 28th May 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd May 2016 by femi4: 4:32am On May 04, 2016
Ultimatesammie:
see all of them shouting guardiola aint a good coach, lets see wat he would do in epl, is it the same epl with inconsistent teams yall are making noise about, the guy won 14 trophies with barca under 5 yrs how many manager has done that come here and be spewing thrash, becos he did less with bayern doesnt make him less of a good manager.
He ll fail in EPL cos he ll not have access to barca and Bayern players..

Since he left Spain, he couldn't return another team to UCL final.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd May 2016 by flexysam(m): 5:29am On May 04, 2016
Always going to teams with already made players and financial power. A coach is measured by building a team from the root to the top. Example simeone, sold many of his players and keeps building. Pep will always look for team with already made talents. My opinion doh! End time coach!! Am still watching on 5D sha!!!
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd May 2016 by Nobody: 6:38am On May 04, 2016
RobinHez:

"Why una dey call me? Messi never miss penarity for him life before abi? No let me change am for una papa here o..." -Torres after reading his mentions on NL

grin grin Torres get luck say Atletico qualify, spanish fans for break him head angry
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd May 2016 by Nobody: 6:41am On May 04, 2016
DreyDemun:
i knew bayern would win. #bayern all the way

Bayern ke .... Who come qualify grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd May 2016 by Nobody: 6:45am On May 04, 2016
Ultimatesammie:
see all of them shouting guardiola aint a good coach, lets see wat he would do in epl, is it the same epl with inconsistent teams yall are making noise about, the guy won 14 trophies with barca under 5 yrs how many manager has done that come here and be spewing thrash, becos he did less with bayern doesnt make him less of a good manager.

The mercenaries at Barca covered up for him, the same way they are doing for Enrique grin ....

Imagine ppl comparing him to Fergie or Mourinho cheesy he started from Barca, then Bayern, now Man City, next stop would be Juve, then PSG cheesy ...
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd May 2016 by write2obi(m): 6:46am On May 04, 2016
alobright17:

tomorrow if person wey know about football dey talk na your type go dey make noise pass with unnecessary and baseless argument.see your mouth you need 2.1,you got 2.1 then quality na
Why would you reply my post, when you know nothing about my comment? If you go through the thread, you'll found out i've supported ATM all through.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd May 2016 by write2obi(m): 6:51am On May 04, 2016
aircom:

My dear Simeone is an underrated genius...and Greizmann is the next best thing. What beats me about the team is how well they regenerate when they get rid of their big stars...they sold Costa, courtois, Miranda, Turan Mandzukic yet they made it to the final twice in 4 years...Simeone na Badt guy smiley
What i admire most about this guy is his passion for the game, you would never catch him sitting, always on the move.

2 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd May 2016 by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:53am On May 04, 2016
tegak10:

bunch f defenders that dribbled d life f Bayern players, fillipeluiz carrasco even that Ghanian dude

E don do,no need crying over a spilt milk.
The deed has been done.....make una carry go with una waiyo.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd May 2016 by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:56am On May 04, 2016
Segadem:
[size=14pt]which penalty? [/size]

Just a minute before that foul outside the yard box turned penalty for Madrid was awarded,wasn't there a ball to hand contact in the Madrid eighteen yard box?
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd May 2016 by kingsilly(m): 7:19am On May 04, 2016
femi4:
He ll fail in EPL cos he ll not have access to barca and Bayern players..

Since he left Spain, he couldn't return another team to UCL final.

It's just a single team he has coached since leaving barca, your post make it look like he's been around a long time with different teams
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd May 2016 by Flawlessangel(m): 7:45am On May 04, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
Those three teams are world class. Spanish league is still boring.

GreenWhiteGreen:
Those three teams are world class. Spanish league is still boring.

spanish league is the best in the world now.

Even spanish average teams is better than epl average teams.

Hope you know sevilla and villereal are playing in the finals of europa as real madrid and atletico are playing in the finals of champions league?

Plus the champions league would be going to spain 3 seasons in a roll and sevilla is looking to win europa back to back.

Spanish clubs are dominating football.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd May 2016 by Flawlessangel(m): 7:53am On May 04, 2016
ayanbaba2:
haha poor baryen; they "Won,Drew and Lost" in only one match...
That is a record!!!

In lala voice **** spanish league is a two horse "relay race"***

lol the bayern comment got me laughing hard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd May 2016 by Flawlessangel(m): 7:54am On May 04, 2016
Eseose9:

Lol I dream say na Real Madrid and ATM play final o. Real Madrid won
and u are correct
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd May 2016 by Segadem(m): 7:56am On May 04, 2016
DreyDemun:
i knew bayern would win. #bayern all the way
[size=14pt]bro wake-up [/size]
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd May 2016 by Segadem(m): 7:59am On May 04, 2016
Ultimatesammie:
[size=14pt]any average coach can do up to that even more with the set of players barca parade that year[/size]
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd May 2016 by Segadem(m): 8:09am On May 04, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

Just a minute before that foul outside the yard box turned penalty for Madrid was awarded,wasn't there a ball to hand contact in the Madrid eighteen yard box?
[size=14pt]Thank God, u too attest to it that it is ball to hand but not hand to ball
Go and read FIFA rules very well ball to hand can never be a foul but the movement of the hand toward the ball or if your hand is far away from your side toward the ball
[/size]
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd May 2016 by Nobody: 8:21am On May 04, 2016
Flawlessangel:

spanish league is the best in the world now.

Even spanish average teams is better than epl average teams.

Hope you know sevilla and villereal are playing in the finals of europa as real madrid and atletico are playing in the finals of champions league?

Plus the champions league would be going to spain 3 seasons in a roll and sevilla is looking to win europa back to back.

Spanish clubs are dominating football.

They have been dominating for couple of years now. The emboldened is already checked as they are looking forward into making it the third in a row
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd May 2016 by Nobody: 8:52am On May 04, 2016
ireneony:
torres missed his chance ...he lost the penalty. What a lame way to treat your team at this interval
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd May 2016 by femi4: 9:08am On May 04, 2016
kingsilly:

It's just a single team he has coached since leaving barca, your post make it look like he's been around a long time with different teams
he has been with that single team for 3yrs
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd May 2016 by Nobody: 9:15am On May 04, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
A team can have all the attacking prowess in the world, but it is their DEFENSIVE capabalities that will likely PROVE the DIFFERENCE come the day of final day of reckoning. - luis enrique
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd May 2016 by Eseose9(f): 9:56pm On May 04, 2016
Segadem:
u still need to sleep th e second time grin
Shot make I go sleep again?
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd May 2016 by nastyd(m): 9:55pm On May 05, 2016
Evathyst:
Joseph the dreamer! wink wink

So you mean Sevilla will beat that Shakhtar Donesk? undecided undecided

I wish I knew when you'll be paid your salary, would have asked you to stake it on that match. wink wink

You people should stop making this victory seem like a Spanish thingy. I supported Atletico because of Torres & Simeone.

U were sayin what again about Sevilla....
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd May 2016 by Eseose9(f): 10:40pm On May 28, 2016
Eseose9:

Lol I dream say na Real Madrid and ATM play final o. Real Madrid won
And my dream finally came to pass
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd May 2016 by goalisma(m): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2016
News gathering this week about some important housekeeping from Bayern Munich.Germany’s Sport1 have this week announced that the Bavarians are

http://www.goalisma.com/2016/10/bayern-munich-to-announce-three-massive.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale / Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 / Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.