Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral (45048 Views)

Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less / A Lady Mistakenly Sends 100k Without Confirmation On Mmm And Gets Blocked / Get A Loan Of Up To 100K Without Collateral Or Up-to 500K With Your Salary Accou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral by deasy(m): 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hello Nigerian -- Lagosians especially,

As an entrepreneur, I really need some loan to run my business and am sure they are many Nigerians out there who are facing this same challenges.

I came across paylater.ng, a very good loan website that can loan you only 5K - 10K. I was able to loan 10K for 1month which helped a little.
I came across aellacredit.com, onecredit.com and jobirra.com that claims to loan -- but filling in for loans on aellacredit.com and jobirra.com weren't successful.

Onecredit seems/looks nice but due to some document they required -- an entrepreneur like me can only provide passport and National ID.

Jobirra is so worst due to their outdated site...making the payment of 350naira on the site for application review is nothing to write home about -- always failing.

Please which other website is reliable and sure of loaning 50-100K or more without collateral?

And have you tried these website mentioned above...what was your experience?

I just wan try RenMoneyng.com...hope it goes well.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral by bemagnify: 2:23am On Apr 28, 2016
exactly my thought.... waiting for comments
Re: Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral by deasy(m): 7:12am On Apr 28, 2016
Without collateral...
Re: Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral by raykas(m): 7:34am On Apr 28, 2016
Go to accion microfinance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral by ZN2: 8:49am On Apr 28, 2016
Most of these loan sites are geared towards salary earners. It will be difficult as an entrepreneur to get unsecured loans

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral by bemagnify: 8:55am On Apr 28, 2016
ZN2:
Most of these loan sites are geared towards salary earners. It will be difficult as an entrepreneur to get unsecured loans
very true bro
Re: Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral by bemagnify: 8:55am On Apr 28, 2016
raykas:
which state is it located?
Re: Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral by deasy(m): 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
raykas:
Accion Microfinance? Never heard/seen such...are they in Lagos? Can they give loan without collateral? How much loan do they give?
And have you gotten loan from Accion MFB before...share your experience?
Re: Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral by EveryLadY(f): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
Some other financial institutions has come up with modified ways of giving loan even when the person does not have collateral.
You can check epaycard .com.ng.
All you need to do isget their ATM card and start using it. They need to have a working knowledge of the persons they are giving loan.
And their ATM card is a verve card that is powered by interswitch.
You can call- 09093303101 or 014537757

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral by freshcvvs: 10:42am On Sep 24, 2016
ammyxx:

Hi Guys, Just found out about Quickcheck.ng . They basically do the same thing Paylater.ng does but give much more money. They give up to 30000 naira and charge the same 1% daily interest rate for new loans.

The advantage i see here is that when you pay back your loan before your due date, you pay lesser interest and get the opportunity to maybe borrow more next time while improving your credit score.

This is the link to their android app---->> https:///by53os

If you need fast cash, u may try this out. Just thought to help

Ps: I'm not an agent. And they don't pay me in anyway, i used their service and it was gud, fast and easy, so thought to share.

Have a nice day guys!

These guys aren't okay at all. they take forever to approve loans and another forever to credit you if they ever do.

they always say 24hrs approval but this is a pure lie. i am yet to come across anyone who got their loan within 24-48hrs.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral by BOBBY1234: 7:07am On Apr 15, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral by CONADO1234: 7:52am On Apr 17, 2017
Re: Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral by BOBBY1234: 8:28am On Apr 17, 2017
Re: Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral by naijacutee(f): 9:29am On Apr 17, 2017
This guide lists Authentic/credible loan providers in Nigeria who don't require collateral.

They do however need proof that you can pay back, and require that you have a regular salary going into your account.

Here they are:- http://www.mrpepe.com/banking/need-an-unsecured-personal-loan-in-nigeria-check-here-first/
Re: Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 17, 2017
naijacutee:

Here they aren't:-

"Here they aren't"?

Is that deliberate or should we just blame autocorrect?
Re: Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral by naijacutee(f): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2017
alignacademy:

"Here they aren't"?

Is that deliberate or should we just blame autocorrect?

Lol, thanks for pointing that out. Great way to show that your academy knows what it's doing!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral by SC1738: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2018
OP, Please visit www.startcredits.com for the complete list of lenders in the whole of Nigeria. they have all the lenders, the interest they charge and the biggest amount then can lend to Nigerians. it is [/https://startcredits.com]
Re: Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral by lakeside4fire: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2018
Has anyone been successful from getting loans from some of these money lenders? Please I have some questions to ask about the experience.
Re: Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
I think you check out C24. Yiu can check this post:
https://www.hubscroll.com/2018/09/loans-in-nigeria-without-collateral.html
Re: Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral by fashrola(m): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
lakeside4fire:
Has anyone been successful from getting loans from some of these money lenders? Please I have some questions to ask about the experience.

In their descending order

Paylater
Branch
Kwikcash

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral by mayor1115: 5:33am On Sep 11, 2018
Get soft loan from N5,000 to N500,000.

Email:loanenquiries@gradesgate.com.ng
Phone/Whatsapp:08097111171

Who can apply?

Salary earners both in Lagos and Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral by VivaciousEva: 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
If you are a salary earner in Lagos and looking for online, personal loans, I would recommend Easyloan (www.easyloan.ng). You can get between 50k and 1 million naira depending on your salary and you can pay back in instalments, between 3 months to 1 year. Easyloan offers a relatively low and flat interest rate of 5% per month.

You could also get a bonus of up to 1% per month, if you repay on time throughout your loan duration.

Application is almost 100% online though there is an offline option if you choose. You will normally receive your loan within 24 hours of fulfilling all requirements.

Call 09096665661 or 09080702018
Re: Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral by dekingboy: 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
I wish to share this with my fellow youths. I stumbled on an affiliate marketing system that is based in Las Vegas USA, that promised to train people for free. Their training modules are very interesting and has the potentials to become a huge source of income. The training starts on Saturday and It is totally free. You will learn everything on how to successfully build an online business be it on facebook, youtube, instagram, twitter, blogging, ship-dropping, google, adsense even online agents to mention but a few. It is a USA based company.

I commented about it on a post here yesterday on Nairaland and plenty people already email me for the link, so I decided to make this post to inform all Nigerian youths about it.

I have contacted some authorities that I know, who have built lasting online affiliate markets and they confirm it is real and rewarding. I have therefore registered, and had the access to see the complete menu. Nigerians are on the list making minimum 5k per month according to their rank.

I don't think it is wise to post the link here as the company is strongly against sparming. I am not an expert in this field, as this is my first attempt and I am happy it is legit. Send me an email as others are doing before the "cut off" this night. Even if you are not interested in the business aspect, try and get the training, you can use it to create your own system. Don't forget that it is free, free, and free. Here is my email for serious people....... dekingboy@yahoo.com Don't forget to thank me.

I have a long cue of people in my inbox waiting for the link. And anybody you enroll before him/her becomes your pre-enrollee, incase it turns to business for you. That means they fetch you money. I prefer Americans because their package is richer. Email...dekingboy@yahoo.com.... If you have any question email me too. The system is familiar but totally different.
Re: Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral by mosblis(m): 12:48am On Dec 02, 2018
'
Re: Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral by mosblis(m): 12:55am On Dec 02, 2018
18+ME AND MY FRIEND'S SISTER
Re: Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral by ekehopp: 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
bfds

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral by Leoflair(m): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2018
You should try rapidcash.ng,it looks straight and easy but whenever i type in my mobile number it tells me mobile number not complete but u can try it first and if its successful come put me through,pls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BVN Madness In Pictures / I Just Opened A Business And Got A Salary Work I'm Confused / Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.