Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,106 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic (64615 Views)

Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos / Guyanese Man Steals $28m From Cartel & Gets Caught By Flashing Money On Facebook / Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by ooshinibos: 8:57am On Apr 28, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
I Will simply pay for those provisions and warn her never to steal again....

A Mother Stealing a baby milk for her kids cry cry cry . She's a criminal according to the law but also a caring Mother. cry cry cry

no excuse , we are not sure if she even has a baby
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by ireneony(f): 8:57am On Apr 28, 2016
4tune490:
It's in Zambia woman read before you rush to comment.

I know grin u don't need to tell me

I will say zambia is still better than nigeria in this aspect. ..what about jungle justice in Nigeria undecided
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by ireneony(f): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2016
Permanetgrace I'm waiting for your reply grin
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by permanentgrace(m): 9:14am On Apr 28, 2016
ireneony:
chai! e pain am grin like I said before, ur life is so pathetic and delusional grin Please keep on deactivating grin we don't want you here.
Pls come closer, just tell me u can't do without mecheesy
Asshead! cheesy
Who wants a semi-illiterate like you? Your English is repugnant!
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by ireneony(f): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2016
Excellent7:

@ topic:
The lady in the picture is wrong, but it is obvious this is most probably due to poverty and hunger. The stolen article seems to me to be a baby formula. On the basis of what she stole I would pay on her behalf and let her keep the item after a stern warning.

@ireneony
Please stop this self denigration and emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
There are thieves and shoplifters every where.
Shoplifting happens more often than you can imagine in the "western world". In fact in some parts of your much adored west some crooked minds consider it a hobby and from the things being stolen you can deduce it is not due to "basic poverty".
That is the reason they deploy surveillance cameras and spend money on electronic tagging of goods.
Otherwise I presume that some shops can be "stolen out of existence".
Just check the links below and you will be educated:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/britain-becomes-shoplifting-capital-europe-1694591
http://www./video/xsptgc_secrets-of-the-shoplifters_shortfilms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMPOgVQrDvM

NB: I hope I did not come on too harsh.
If I did please forgive. It's just that it kind of pisses me off when folks with limited world view or information begin to kick their own asses so hard while "worshipping" others.
ok sorry wink

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by AprokoMan: 9:29am On Apr 28, 2016
i like her curves cool
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by 4tune490(m): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2016
The hardship in Nigeria makes poor man heart so harden. The rich don't pertake in such act my friend.

ireneony:
I know grin u don't need to tell me

I will say zambia is still better than nigeria in this aspect. ..what about jungle justice in Nigeria undecided
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by ireneony(f): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2016
permanentgrace:

Who wants a semi-illiterate like you? Your English is repugnant!
unibenst.uden1or robenson is that you grin
Why wouldn't you deactivate After oga sheun gave u 3 months ban for spreading false information on Nairaland (lying to everyone here about ur lecturer maltreating a student...u went as far as posting the pic here)...all in the name of making frontpage.

Why hide under this moniker? Remember You were the laughing stock on nairaland. Everyone on romance section can't stand your psychopathic behaviourgrin

Attention seeking shrink!
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by holywota: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2016
zambians has ur goverment not milked and stolen 4rm u more than dis?the person that snapped this with his/her poor camera phone is intellectually malnourished.when i was working as a sales attendant at a particular pharmacy our boss caught my co-worker stealing drugs for her sick mother,we never new it happen, it was de lady dat told us about it,he warned her and gave her the drugs and some cash to take her mother 2d hospital,
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by Roses1(f): 9:47am On Apr 28, 2016
So sad.. omg and its baby food she stole. This woman is so poor, she cannot even afford to change her underwear. Mmmm i wonder if they'd given it to her if she had asked nicely. Stil its very bad to steal. God help us.
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by permanentgrace(m): 9:48am On Apr 28, 2016
ireneony:
unibenst.uden1or robenson is that you grin
Why wouldn't you deactivate After oga sheun gave u 3 months ban for spreading false information on Nairaland (lying to everyone here about ur lecturer maltreating a student...u went as far as posting the pic here)...all in the name of making frontpage.

Why hide under this moniker? Remember You were the laughing stock on nairaland. Everyone on romance section can't stand your psychopathic behaviourgrin

Attention seeking shrink!

Go get a refund of your fees from whichever school you went to. You are a disgrace to education.
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 28, 2016
dainformant:
tear tear pant sef....

No! It's a shortcut to bleeping
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by ireneony(f): 9:58am On Apr 28, 2016
permanentgrace:

Go get a refund of your fees from whichever school you went to. You are a disgrace to education.
chai...this attention seeking dysfunctional troll is so pained grin
Disgrace? grin how? Wen u are done let me know grin
Look at this monkey trying to educate me.. when all your threads are dumb, dull and attention seeking cheesy

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Please work on yourself first...odabo
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 28, 2016
Now d zombies will blame GEJ
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by solochris(m): 10:22am On Apr 28, 2016
grayht:
See where she put the baby food.... shocked

u haff killed me finally

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by permanentgrace(m): 10:40am On Apr 28, 2016
ireneony:
chai...this attention seeking dysfunctional troll is so pained grin
Disgrace? grin how? Wen u are done let me know grin
Look at this monkey trying to educate me.. when all your threads are dumb, dull and attention seeking cheesy

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Please work on yourself first...odabo
Are you now trying to use this medium and learn how to type without blunders? Anyways, you have my permission. Go ahead and learn. When you refuse to learn is the worst.
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by Megaideas(f): 10:42am On Apr 28, 2016
ireneony:
cheesy I'm more concerned about her tore underwear grin

Nigerians sha....this can never happen in the western world.

Why are we so backward, with the way we handle issues undecided

They said Zambian woman you are here talking about Nigeria.
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by ireneony(f): 10:44am On Apr 28, 2016
permanentgrace:

Are you now trying to use this medium and learn how to type without blunders? Anyways, you have my permission. Go ahead and learn. When you refuse to learn is the worst.
can u show me any blunder from my post on this thread undecided
I can see u are a jobless troll.

Iranu!

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by Sunseeker: 10:58am On Apr 28, 2016
This Habit of parading and dehumanising Criminals does not stop crime or promote respect for authority and law !
Often victim of crimes are paraded after beatings and abuse from police etc.

THE DAY THAT AFRICA TRIESss TO HAVE A WELFARE SYSTEM OR small DOLE to HELP THE POOR, Then such things will decrease !!

IN UK & USA jobless poor actually COMMIT WORSE CRIMES...with government money..spending it on smokes and tattoos instead.

PUNISH HER YES... !! but must we [b]see her pants also... Chai !![/b]
We continue to suffer as we have NO RESPECT FOR OURSELFS.... I pray for a day when black woman will be respected in this world !! Have a nice day...One Love !
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 28, 2016
I swear I don't like when they disgrace these kind of thieves.. she stole baby food maybe to feed her hungry kids..so you simply report her to the authorities not disgracing her by snapping her beneath...mtcheww

ireneony:

na only u backward ooo...didn't you read it? that happened in Zambia not Nigeria angry
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by splashbaba01(m): 11:46am On Apr 28, 2016
It takes more spiritual insight to judge her dan wat u guys re seeing @ physical realm....God'll deliver her frm dis theif issue....if u lik her type AMEN
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by Excellent7(m): 11:59am On Apr 28, 2016
ireneony:
ok sorry wink

Thanks for your understanding.
Again thanks for being so graceful.
I know we learn every day. grin
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
amtaken:
Read before commenting. It happened in Zimbabwe.

Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by Dolypson04(m): 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
ireneony:

Which Nigerians? Did you read the news at all?
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by ireneony(f): 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
booqee:
I swear I don't like when they disgrace these kind of thieves.. she stole baby food maybe to feed her hungry kids..so you simply report her to the authorities not disgracing her by snapping her beneath...mtcheww

na only u backward ooo...didn't you read it? that happened in Zambia not Nigeria angry
eyah sorry o grin
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
ireneony:
eyah sorry o grin
sorry to your unintelligent backward self... I don't like people who aren't smart... next time take time to read before jumping to comment.. reading helps my dear
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
ireneony:
must u insult me

Yes
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by livinstone8(m): 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ehen, those wey never sin for their life before don de bash her, and lifting her clothes and snapping her underwear has solved d problem for the pervert abi? Ehen, those wey never sin for their life before don de bash her, and lifting her clothes and snapping her underwear has solved d problem for the pervert abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo / 2 Men Who Raped A Young Girl In Sapele Caught (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.