Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Which Websites Do You Download Ur .pdf Format Ebooks From ? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Websites Do You Download Ur .pdf Format Ebooks From ? (712 Views)

Somebody Help Me With GMAT Pdf Format / Resignation Letter Format / Which Websites Do You Download Ur .pdf Format Ebooks From ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Websites Do You Download Ur .pdf Format Ebooks From ? by Nobody: 3:40am On Apr 28, 2016
Good day guys. I am in dire need of a site for downloading educating and helpful textbooks in the .pdf format.

I use 4shared but its startted misbehaving.

Am particularly intested in electrical engineering textbooks.

Many thanks
Re: Which Websites Do You Download Ur .pdf Format Ebooks From ? by RealAdewole(m): 3:51am On Apr 28, 2016
always add (pdf) when u are searching on google, e.g if you want to search for static electricity textbook by prof example, type on google search bar 'static electricity by prof example pdf'
Re: Which Websites Do You Download Ur .pdf Format Ebooks From ? by Nobody: 3:59am On Apr 28, 2016
RealAdewole:
always add (pdf) when u are searching on google, e.g if you want to search for static electricity textbook by prof example, type on google search bar 'static electricity by prof example pdf'
Thanks for your time but that approach still doesnt work.

Am searching for this book : Electronic devices and circuit theory 9th edition By : Robert Boylestad and Louis Nashelsky.

Thanks
Re: Which Websites Do You Download Ur .pdf Format Ebooks From ? by Franky826: 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
Guitarlife:
Good day guys. I am in dire need of a site for downloading educating and helpful textbooks in the .pdf format.

I use 4shared but its startted misbehaving.

Am particularly intested in electrical engineering textbooks.

Many thanks

use torrents. everything lives there. but you will need a torrent client first as you can't download torrents by browsers. torrent clients include; bit torrents, utorrents, zeta torrents these are ones I've tried and are free on playstore. now to get to a torrent site you must use a browser preferably Google chrome. visit www.kat.cr search for the file by typing their names in the search bar. when you find them if you are lucky it will have enough seeds, click on it and it will open the file page, on top of it you will see 'download torrent' now if you click on it it will prompt you to use the torrent client (s) you have already on your phone to download. hope this helps. good luck
Re: Which Websites Do You Download Ur .pdf Format Ebooks From ? by tboibamz: 8:17am On Apr 29, 2016
Go to bookzz.org
Re: Which Websites Do You Download Ur .pdf Format Ebooks From ? by RealAdewole(m): 10:58am On Apr 30, 2016
try this link http://www.rtna.ac.th/departments/elect/Data/EE304/Electronic%20Devices%20and%20Circuit%20Theory.pdf

(1) (Reply)

Push Cv / How Hatred Is Killing Your Success And Hindering Your Progress / Please I'm In Need Of Chevron Internship Past Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.