Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,325 members, 7,850,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

Wande Cole Is My Best Artist Says 2face Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wande Cole Is My Best Artist Says 2face Idibia (545 Views)

Rico Swavey Meets With 2face Idibia (Photo) / 2face Idibia's First Son, Nino Is All Grown Up In New Photos / 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wande Cole Is My Best Artist Says 2face Idibia by tvreporter: 6:04am On Apr 28, 2016
Wande Cole Is My Best Artist Says 2face Idibia: 2face whose real name is Innocent Idiba open up on his twitter account when he said that he now have a best artist in Nigeria. Nigeria is filled with artist and especially that of the Music industry they have so many profession artist and also up coming artist; 2face who sang Africa Queen when he want solo from the plantation boy shows that he have what it takes to be Nigeria legendary in the music industry and he has chose Wande Cole as his best Nigeria Music artist on twitter.

2face choosing his best music artist tweet on his account to admit that Wande Cole is the Best in the country and he admired him among others in the country.

In 2face very tweet he said that “Wande Coal is my Best Right now in Nigeria” that is so say as it stands Oluwatobi Wande Ojosipe which is also known as Wande coal is the best in the Music industry that’s according to 2baba that is 2face.

Many Nigeria have sided with 2face on this issue if 2Face which is one of Nigeria most decorated and successful music artists in Nigeria and also in the Africa; is saying so millions will believe him because they have seen it all. How do we grade 2face success when he has won almost all that needs to be won as an artists in Africa and in Nigeria.
READ MORE>>> http://www.newscity.com.ng/wande-cole-is-my-best-artist-says-2face-idibia/
Re: Wande Cole Is My Best Artist Says 2face Idibia by Massdamm(m): 6:13am On Apr 28, 2016
I konkur wande koal z really tryin
Re: Wande Cole Is My Best Artist Says 2face Idibia by lordcyl3(m): 6:17am On Apr 28, 2016
tubaba has spoken, it is now time for me to spark.... charass is my best.
Re: Wande Cole Is My Best Artist Says 2face Idibia by Juxtified(m): 6:31am On Apr 28, 2016
Why Wande Coal? The guy's great, but one would have thought of some bigger artistes like D'banj, Psquare, Banky W., etc
Re: Wande Cole Is My Best Artist Says 2face Idibia by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 28, 2016
wande has a very good voice and he's a great composer,,so i concur
Re: Wande Cole Is My Best Artist Says 2face Idibia by Somebodysproduct: 6:56am On Apr 28, 2016
HOT PREMIERE : Olamide ft Zeezny – Who You Epp (Remix) http://naijatuale.net/2016/04/27/hot-premiere-olamide-ft-zeezny-who-you-epp-remix/

(1) (Reply)

Kendall Jenner Rules!! Daring In Denim Cutoffs. / VIDEO: Paul Okoye Of P-square Performs Alone In Congo Without His Brother, Peter / Can You Solve This #nollywood Celebrity Puzzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.