Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Pls I Need Sum1's Help For Window 7 Product Key - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls I Need Sum1's Help For Window 7 Product Key (831 Views)

List Of Opensource Software For Window / List Of Free Opensource Software For Window / Please Sum1 Should Guide Me On How To Unlocked My Huawei Moderm E303 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Sum1's Help For Window 7 Product Key by Itssholima: 8:05am On Apr 28, 2016
pls is dere any1 who can help me wit window 7 professional product key to activate my system
Re: Pls I Need Sum1's Help For Window 7 Product Key by braimeddy: 8:30am On Apr 28, 2016
Google is your friend cool
Re: Pls I Need Sum1's Help For Window 7 Product Key by tripplephi: 8:59am On Apr 28, 2016
Itssholima:
pls is dere any1 who can help me wit window 7 professional product key to activate my system

Go to

SerialsDOTws

Type your version of Windows 7 there and you will see many keys and then go and insert it into you system.

That's all.
Re: Pls I Need Sum1's Help For Window 7 Product Key by Itssholima: 10:50am On Apr 28, 2016
tanks
Re: Pls I Need Sum1's Help For Window 7 Product Key by davidadenrele: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hello,

Let me help you WIN 7 PROFESSIONAL XHJ3M-P24GD-TPV2T-J68TH-7BXWH insert this into the column for product key click next but be sure to have connected ur laptop via wireless or lan internet connection wait a few seconds to activate your windows version if doesnt activate no need to panic or worry the windows dialogue box gives you diffrent option to activate your windows choose the option of phone call activation, after choosing the phone option pick United States as your country and dial the number shown for United States the number look like 1-888- something i cant remember all dial the number adding the Nigeria code of + or 009 listern there will be voice response that will ask your one or two question you on to an automated Microsoft Customer Care Agent follow the instruction given to you as directed by the agent the whole wont take more than 10mintues that solves your issues but please be sure you are installing original windows WIN 7 professional if not u are wasting ur precious time.

Good Luck.

(1) (Reply)

Personality Swivel Wood USB Flash Drives With Laser Engraved LOGO / How To Implement Vlan On Mikrotik / Nigerian Webhost - New Hosting Service Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.