Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

Fulani Heardsmen Or Boko-haram - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Heardsmen Or Boko-haram (464 Views)

Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe / Fulani Heardsmen:soyinka Slams Buhari / Again!!! Heardsmen Attack Oyo Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Heardsmen Or Boko-haram by obongtunji: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2016
Sometime last year there was rumours that boko-haram are planning to take there carnage to the southern part of the country, I read from various social media platform from southerners that it can never happen, people were saying boko-haram can not gain entrance into the southern part of this country.
The rate at which fulani herdsmen have been executing their host community is just too much, that made me to think back of what boko-haram said about the southern part of the country.
I'm from the southern part of this country but grew up in the north, I know who funali man is. Typical fulani herdsmen are peaceful people that are always in the forest with their cattles, families, staff, knife and matchet. The staff is to control the cattles, the is to slaughter any cow that is about to die while the matchet is to protect themselves and families against dangerous animal.
I'm not ruling out the fact that we have bad eggs among them but we really need to think twice. I want to say categorically that the boko-haram are behind most of this barbaric killings but using the fulani herdsmen platform to fulfil there promise. Our security agencies need to stand up and stop this people. God will help my dear country.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Heardsmen Or Boko-haram by j1mmy: 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
obongtunji:
Sometime last year there was rumours that boko-haram are planning to take there carnage to the southern part of the country, I read from various social media platform from southerners that it can never happen, people were saying boko-haram can not gain entrance into the southern part of this country.
The rate at which fulani herdsmen have been executing their host community is just too much, that made me to think back of what boko-haram said about the southern part of the country.
I'm from the southern part of this country but grew up in the north, I know who funali man is. Typical fulani herdsmen are peaceful people that are always in the forest with their cattles, families, staff, knife and matchet. The staff is to control the cattles, the is to slaughter any cow that is about to die while the matchet is to protect themselves and families against dangerous animal.
I'm not ruling out the fact that we have bad eggs among them but we really need to think twice. I want to say categorically that the boko-haram are behind most of this barbaric killings but using the fulani herdsmen platform to fulfil there promise. Our security agencies need to stand up and stop this people. God will help my dear country.

rubbish, a naive and docile Nigerian - fulani herdsmen are not peaceful people if you are not one of them and if you are a serious minority in their midst.

Even Hausa people complain of Fulanis let alone southerners. rubbish stories like these make people allow them into their communities and the result then become deadly
Re: Fulani Heardsmen Or Boko-haram by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 19, 2016
Learn how to make good money at your own leisure and comfort.. #Ask me how! Whatsapp: 07035449265

(1) (Reply)

Sunset At Noonday / Today' Stories!!! Two Nigerian Sisters Rescued From The Mediterranean Sea / BREAKING: Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.