Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

‘tiwa Savage Will Never Have Peace’ | Tee Billz Suffers Meltdown? (READ) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ‘tiwa Savage Will Never Have Peace’ | Tee Billz Suffers Meltdown? (READ) (854 Views)

Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown... (photos) / Tiwa Savage Will Never Know Rest - Tee / JayJay Okocha,2face,Mr Billz & More at Sound Sultan's wife birthday(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘tiwa Savage Will Never Have Peace’ | Tee Billz Suffers Meltdown? (READ) by Skuhc: 10:28am On Apr 28, 2016
On Thursday morning, Tunji Balogun a.k.a Tee Billz, posted several disturbing posts on Instagram, which suggests that he’s either contemplating suicide or his marriage to singer, Tiwa Savage, is over for good.

In the past couple of years, Tee Billz, who manages Tiwa Savage, has been accused of domestic violence – but both parties have never spoken on the matter.

At some point, it was rumoured that Tee Billz was intimidated by the fame and success of the singer, hence his resorting to inflicting physical pains on her.

Again, this claim has never been confirmed.

Of recent, the owner of management outfit – 323 Entertainment – has had series of meltdowns on Instagram, where he attacked and lashed out at fans for various reasons.

His last 8 Instagram posts, if his account wasn’t hacked, connotes a cry for help from a deeply troubled soul.

First post

“This was you when I met you with 100% insecurity. I remember when Wale called me about a girl that’s got talent and u told him I wasn’t interested.”

Second post

“Please just take care of JamJam. I sacrificed my life for you and put in work and my money to your success. You are Tiwa Savage the super star now right. You will never have peace with that fame. Your mother wants to turn me to what she turned your DAD to? I will rather Die. Ask her to confess what’s she’s done to me! All I did was look out for your success.”

Third post

“I’m sorry Olabisi, Gaetano. Onah and jamil. All daddy wanted to do is be a good father and take care all of you but they won’t let me. I have been fighting this spiritual battle since I was a kid my mother and father can testify. Went from family battle to mother inlaws battle. @tiwasavage ask your mother to confess what she’s done to me.”

Fourth post

“Lord knows I tried. I can’t take it anymore. I decided... continue reading http://ynaija.com/time-say-goodbye-teebillz-leaves/

(1) (Reply)

See This Beautiful Flower I Saw On Line Today Pics / Video: Opening A Dead Anaconda's Stomach At A Farm In Pará State Brazil / Photo: End Time Pastor Sells 'The Blood Of Jesus’ In Plastic Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.