Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,421 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

Help I Need The Old Facebook App - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help I Need The Old Facebook App (402 Views)

If You Need Old Facebook Account Login Details Come In Here. / Old Facebook Account Login Needed Asap . Inbox Me Your Price / Active , 100% Human 4 Years Old Facebook Group With 106k+ Members For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Need The Old Facebook App by dlawsamesq(m): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2016
Facebook deceived people with their upgrade and took out their app then replaced it with link. I need the app. Gurus here pls how do I get it back.
Re: Help I Need The Old Facebook App by Presbulg(m): 11:08am On Apr 28, 2016
dlawsamesq:
Facebook deceived people with their upgrade and took out their app then replaced it with link. I need the app. Gurus here pls how do I get it back.

Same thing happened to me.

Any idea where we can download the old version ?
Re: Help I Need The Old Facebook App by Oghumu1(m): 11:11am On Apr 28, 2016
Try www.oldversion.com they got all old version of every apps u need. Or better still search it on apkfun.com
Re: Help I Need The Old Facebook App by FincoApps(m): 11:29am On Apr 28, 2016
dlawsamesq:

My guess is you are using a BlackBerry device. If yes, FB didn't deceive you, BlackBerry actually develped that Fb client for BB. And Facebook recently blocked their API from BlackBerry devices, that's why BlackBerry had to replace the app with a link to facebook.com.

If you use a BB10 device, try Face10. It's an alternative to Facebook client and note that using this app is going against Facebook terms cause it's more like the developer hacked Fb Api

(1) (Reply)

Php Developer For Employment / For Those Who Don't Have Adsense Now Is The Free Chance / Textpolo: Virtual Phone Number Automated Bulk Messaging Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.