Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Empower Yourself Today With An Entrepreneurial Skill & Watch Your Business Grow - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Empower Yourself Today With An Entrepreneurial Skill & Watch Your Business Grow (627 Views)

Recognizing Opportunity Is The First Step To An Entrepreneurial Mindset / 5 Habits That Will Kill Your Entrepreneurial Dream / OAU Strike Brings Out Wonderful Entrepreneurial Skill In Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Empower Yourself Today With An Entrepreneurial Skill & Watch Your Business Grow by blazingcash(m): 11:24am On Apr 28, 2016
It's no news that the government of today has failed us in diverse aspect. Now our dwindling economy has so much had a negative effect on the people that even those at the hem of affairs are helpless. It would be a total catastrophe for anyone now to bank on government for provision of a safe haven for everyone.

Exactly why it is important for You to have a skill of your own and empower yourself. Another problem however is not in the acquisition of these skills, but in the financial empowerment to start up something of your own. Which is why everyone today in one way or the other needs a Helping hand to get to their place of fulfillment in life.

Born out a passion to change the lives of individuals, an NGO already in Nigeria has come out to say let's touch the lives of people and empower them to achieve their God's given dream. I believe the world would be a perfect place if me and you are financially independent such that i don't see any need to come steal from you and likewise yourself.

Helping Hands International is offering free skill acquisition program when you become a member with a token of #6600 only. Good thing is that if as a member you won't be able to make the training days,you can send someone who is a nonmember to come and represent you, at no extra cost. Which is a means of also enpowering those around you. The training course outline includes training in:
* Soap, paint, insecticide, perfume, and yoghurt production
* bead making and wire works
*fish and poultry farming
* internet marketing, blogging and website design
* autocad 2d and 3d
*graphic design
* laptop engineering and installation
* microsoft office tools and internet traffic management
* event planning and management
*car tracking technology

.....all these and lots more for a token of a membership fee of #6600. An international certificate will be issued at the end of the training. Note that you can learn more than one of these skills as time would permit you, also at no extra cost. Just become a member today with #6600 and enjoy all these benefits.

Avail yourself for this wonderful opportunity and live that dream life that you've always wanted for yourself. After the training, the NGO will also give YOU the financial support to start up your own business as a member.

N:B: the NGO also have a compensation plan for her members as well, where you can keep earning money for life.

For more information on how to become a member, text or whatsapp me on: 08136639283 let me show you how to set yourself loose from financial slavery. See you qt the top because that's where we belong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empower Yourself Today With An Entrepreneurial Skill & Watch Your Business Grow by segunolu(m): 7:14pm On May 01, 2016
It's no news that the government of today has failed us in diverse aspect. Now our dwindling economy has so much had a negative effect on the people that even those at the hem of affairs are helpless. It would be a total catastrophe for anyone now to bank on government for provision of a safe haven for everyone.

Exactly why it is important for You to have a skill of your own and empower yourself. Another problem however is not in the acquisition of these skills, but in the financial empowerment to start up something of your own. Which is why everyone today in one way or the other needs a Helping hand to get to their place of fulfillment in life.

Born out a passion to change the lives of individuals, an NGO already in Nigeria has come out to say let's touch the lives of people and empower them to achieve their God's given dream. I believe the world would be a perfect place if me and you are financially independent such that i don't see any need to come steal from you and likewise yourself.

Helping Hands International is offering free skill acquisition program when you become a member with a token of #6600 only. Good thing is that if as a member you won't be able to make the training days,you can send someone who is a nonmember to come and represent you, at no extra cost. Which is a means of also enpowering those around you. The training course outline includes training in:
* Soap, paint, insecticide, perfume, and yoghurt production
* bead making and wire works
*fish and poultry farming
* internet marketing, blogging and website design
* autocad 2d and 3d
*graphic design
* laptop engineering and installation
* microsoft office tools and internet traffic management
* event planning and management
*car tracking technology

.....all these and lots more for a token of a membership fee of #6600. An international certificate will be issued at the end of the training. Note that you can learn more than one of these skills as time would permit you, also at no extra cost. Just become a member today with #6600 and enjoy all these benefits.

Avail yourself for this wonderful opportunity and live that dream life that you've always wanted for yourself. After the training, the NGO will also give YOU the financial support to start up your own business as a member.

N:B: the NGO also have a compensation plan for her members as well, where you can keep earning money for life.

For more information on how to become a member, text or whatsapp me on: 08034817864 let me show you how to set yourself loose from financial slavery. See you qt the top because that's where we belong.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Make Some Money Marketing Beauty Product? / Carbon Water Filter Bottles Online / Nigerian Bakeries Will Soon Increase The Price Of Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.