Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success (50871 Views)

"My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa / My Nysc Personal Cds Projects: A Successful one / NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Swazzkid(m): 6:01pm On May 23, 2016
Nice one bro.... keep up d good work bro... with people lk u in our society it's sure to be great... may God bless u

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by koolaid87: 6:04pm On May 23, 2016
bee444:
You deed very well. He that sow will surely reap. But come to think of it. Where did you get all the money from? Don't you think other corpers might have same idea but resources is denying them from carrying it out?

I really want to know how you made this possible. Most corpers depend on their allowee to make ends meet, let alone donating stuff. Tell me your secret.

What a question!! Some people have more than enough yet they'll never think of helping people around them. If you don't have the funds, don't stress yourself, but if you do, give back.

Thank you Op. That was incredible.

God bless you, don't say Amen because it's not a prayer, just a principle that has to be acknowledged (Givers never lack)

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by bishopkelechi(m): 6:04pm On May 23, 2016
U are blessed

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by sonnie10: 6:05pm On May 23, 2016
Good job. but why bus stop in a place that does not have bus route?

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by fison(m): 6:08pm On May 23, 2016
You did well, but don't forget not all host community are money friendly....I once had such aim but the people in the community weren't helping at all. You can imagine a very wealthy man who flies helipcopter to his town, the papo of a church gave him an envelop for the copers' passing out programme, don't be surprised this man gave N500 inside the white envelop. That tells a lot, Thank God that you are able to leave a footprint in that community. It also good to encourage other prospective corps member BUT not at the detriment of spending their allowance and Allawee. Thanks
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by billyG(m): 6:08pm On May 23, 2016
omotosho u try,i pray make dem retain u as teacher for that school ooo!
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Oyehomie(m): 6:10pm On May 23, 2016
@ OP ezex ...Weldone bro....u did ur part.
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by riczy(m): 6:11pm On May 23, 2016
if it's nt to show off,why showing it In media as d best place to disseminate info lately,mtchewwww!
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by emmadaji: 6:11pm On May 23, 2016
Good job the lord will continue to strengthen you in JESES name
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by ijbeauty(f): 6:16pm On May 23, 2016
May God bless you. It's not easy my dear.

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Oilandgas1(m): 6:16pm On May 23, 2016
ezex:
My NYSC Personal CDS Projects. Thanks To GOD For The Success Of These Projects

My name goes thus;OMOTOSHO BABATUNDE ezekiel,studied Electrical/electronics Engineering.
These are the lists of the projects i undertook why serving in Anambra state,Omor community in Ayamelum L.G.A.Batch A15(15/16)
My main aim of posting this is not to make out gone corpers felts they havent fulfilled the main aim of the scheme,rather its for the prospective corps member to do something of note in there place of primary assignment.
Why doing this,didnt inform any NYSC officials/personnel,didnt do it to get any award,this fact was attesed to by my fellow corpers in my ppa.
Prospective corpers,please try within your power,ability to do something at your place of primary assignment.
Started the project very late,Started FEBRUARY 21, 2016. Two months to passing out,but thanks to God all was completed

studied Electrical/electronics Engineering.

WHICH SCHOOL OGA
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Edgarated(m): 6:16pm On May 23, 2016
God bless you richly. cool[color=#000099][/color]
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by theophorus(m): 6:21pm On May 23, 2016
riczy:
if it's nt to show off,why showing it In media as d best place to disseminate info lately,mtchewwww!

Trust some Children of "hate" who hardly see anything good. They think everyone Mind is like their.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Divinehenrich(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2016
Nice job. Op, you are unassuming, honest and have a good heart.
One thing is for sure, givers never lack.
If we have greater people of this type, Nigeria will be great.
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by sugerbaby(f): 6:47pm On May 23, 2016
You just motivated me,thanks alot
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by sleazy5(m): 6:53pm On May 23, 2016
Guy I commend you. This is very inspiring. Please don't loose this spirit of giving back to society. Kudos bro.
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by LordNicvuitton(m): 7:03pm On May 23, 2016
There's a cure to tribalism.. OP may God richly bless u.. I hardly comment on issues becos of tribalism but this truly motivated/inspired me.. i'm from Anambra and I wish u d very best life has to offer.. Jee nke oma.

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 23, 2016
ezex:
others projects photos coming soon.....

God bless you.

Your fellow male corpers will be busy looking for female corpers on heat.
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by abike12(f): 7:11pm On May 23, 2016
Great job OP!!!
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by okwentency: 7:17pm On May 23, 2016
ezex:
my greatest joy or achievement was that everybody in the community of my ppa were very happy and with the projects their orientation about corpers changed.
And i was told that i was the first corper in the community,to have ever carried out something like this
Welldone bro. God bless you.
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 23, 2016
may God continue to bless you. indeed less is more.
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by 2kurupt(m): 7:37pm On May 23, 2016
Truly inspiring. But indeed most Corp members solely depend on that all important allawee else am sure we'll see more of these kind of gestures.
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by vicolurin(f): 7:52pm On May 23, 2016
Pls where did u source for fund?? Already having the thought of wat to do in PPA, thanks for the hint....
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Do2dtun(m): 7:53pm On May 23, 2016
Wow what more can i say after seeing all this project than for God Almighty to reward you bountifully am touch by your generosity
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:58pm On May 23, 2016
Guyman02:
Thanks for your service

May God bless you in your future endeavour. This is patriotism from a Yoruba serving in an Igbo community, while other youths are here on NL calling themselves different names based on tribe.
God bless you my brother for this statement.
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:06pm On May 23, 2016
LordNicvuitton:
There's a cure to tribalism.. OP may God richly bless u.. I hardly comment on issues becos of tribalism but this truly motivated/inspired me.. i'm from Anambra and I wish u d very best life has to offer.. Jee nke oma.
This comment shows you are a man of dignity and people like you deserve to be respected. You just earned one from me, but I want to learn igbo ooo, what is the meaning of the phrase up there?
To others, I say, "Say no to tribalism"
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by nuremoore(m): 8:09pm On May 23, 2016
riczy:
and am sure it's not his personal money Oooo. These are all CDS projects and He's here displaying the whole project like he did it with his personal money. Why not give Credits to your CDS group. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:11pm On May 23, 2016
@ezex, kudos to you because that's a job well done and like someone said, your act is a cure to tribalism and I hope it cures those infected with it here on nairaland, God bless you. But can you give us an idea on how you sourced for funds, thank you.
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by dljbd1(m): 8:23pm On May 23, 2016
This is very impressive. I love the commitment you put into achieving your project. God will definitely reward you man. smiley
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 23, 2016
nuremoore:
and am sure it's not his personal money Oooo. These are all CDS projects and He's here displaying the whole project like he did it with his personal money. Why not give Credits to your CDS group. [color=#990000][/color]
brother,it isn't cds projects oo.they are my personal projects.

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by LBanks(m): 8:27pm On May 23, 2016
Guy you too much, this is the kind of mindset that the we youths are supposed to have

Infact oya come let me crown you a chieftaincy title "Nwanne di na mba 1 of Omor"
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 23, 2016
Motivated by the comments.thanks all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper From Benue Serving In Kano Dies (Photos) / Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana / “My Picture Wrongly Published As Precious Owolabi” — Corper Chijioke Oraeki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.