Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Graphics Vs Storyline Vs Gameplay Which Is More Important? - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Graphics Vs Storyline Vs Gameplay Which Is More Important? (15734 Views)

Gameplay Of New Games On PS4, XBOX And PC / Top Video Games With Great Storyline / Who Is Laying MGSV - Metal Gear Solid V PC? Great Gameplay+storyline+graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphics Vs Storyline Vs Gameplay Which Is More Important? by LucemFerre: 7:43am On Jan 15, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Then you haven't played any of the souls series. You need serious luck aside practice to beat some of the bosses. Like the orphan of Los in bloodborne.

No I haven't. And from what you said, I probably never would. I hate to rely on luck to beat a game. Like doing the same damn thing over and over again hoping that the AI would mess up at some point... Nah, not me. It's just lazy on the developers' side. I'd like to beat a game because I've learned it.
Re: Graphics Vs Storyline Vs Gameplay Which Is More Important? by oluamid(m): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2017
mattmogan88:
for me storyline and gameplay na my only concern.graphics is their just to enhance the gameplay, thats why am in love with TELLTALE GAMES & ROCKSTAR

WHOOPS!! OH MY WORLD!!

You literally have all my dream games! Played like just one episode of those games you have.

Wish I can meet you to get them. Crazy! I'm wowed!
Re: Graphics Vs Storyline Vs Gameplay Which Is More Important? by oluamid(m): 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
LucemFerre:

No I haven't. And from what you said, I probably never would. I hate to rely on luck to beat a game. Like doing the same damn thing over and over again hoping that the AI would mess up at some point... Nah, not me. It's just lazy on the developers' side. I'd like to beat a game because I've learned it.

This made me remember GOW2 where you had to put the corpse in the flowing river in order to use him to open the door. I spent days trying to figure that ish out. I tried everything. I even went back to play from the beginning thinking I might have missed something on the way only to get back to confront the same ish. At the end, I had to succumb and go to Gamespot for the walk-through lest I lose my mind.
Re: Graphics Vs Storyline Vs Gameplay Which Is More Important? by LucemFerre: 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
oluamid:

At the end, I had to succumb and go to Gamespot for the walk-through lest I lose my mind.

Awww! I don't do that cheesy (no offence)...
I'd rather quite a game than look for help or reduce the difficulty... I got game pride... A lot of it cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better? / 10 Popular Video Games Series That Will Literally Die In The Next Five Years / Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.