Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

How Beans Almost Got Me Killed - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Beans Almost Got Me Killed (755 Views)

Here's How I Almost Got Disgraced Last Week When I Ate At Spur Restaurant / See Strange Kids' Sweets With Human Skull picture That Got Me Thinking(photo) / SOYA BEANS Blended With Crayfish,dryfish,groundnut,millet And Guinea Corn. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Beans Almost Got Me Killed by Oshege(m): 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
Let me go straight to the point.

It was on Wednesday evening around 8:00pm , as a student, i have no food stuffs again and due to the available resource which was beans. I had no other option than to utilize what i have in store. I decided to cook the beans which i successfully prepared for four good hours of stress due to power outage.

It was a delicious meal though, to the extent that the aroma and the facial expression of the meal mesmerized one of my roommate to demand some. I was happy to give him not knowing that my journey to thorns has just begun. We had the dinner together and we slept off.

However, the next day which is Thursday, i quickly warm the leftover meal and ate some out of it in preparation for my classes even though my stomach still got filled with the beans but i Just ate it in case, i become to famish during the course of the day . I realized that my stomach was still filled as if a big drum was placed inside. i explained this unusual condition to my friend, he said i needed digestion and i have to drink water.
I bought three satchet of pure water to aid quick digestion but all to no avail. I was not comfortable at all in the class not until one of our lecturers declared an unexpected test in the next day (Friday) . I was extremely devastated and uncomfortable like everyone was in the class. The Most annoying part was that a i started gushing out and sniffing out putrid and a foul smell through my lungs like that of a rotten egg. It was really bad smell as i can't talk buoyantly to my female friends again, i had to remain gentle because of was going on in my life.

I endured till 8:00pm ,i didn't eat anything because i wasn't hungry due to my excessive protruding Belly. I prepared myself going to read in one of our lecture theaters in OAU because of announced test. I met one of my friends on the way and i narrated my ordeal to him. He also suggested i drink enough water, this time around i bought 6 satchets of pure water and drank everything Infact my stomach was flooding like that of Pacific Ocean.
I managed to the lecture theatre and moved to more secluded area, i didn't even sit for a minute when am already heavy, I needed to visit the toilet. I started having bad thoughts because toilet was not around, i was thinking probably to excrete in one corner of where i was reading, but i couldn't do that because am cultured . I had to manage to go to my department, i excreted different types of things ranging from black to red and grey, from hard rod to watering faeces. I wanted to faint as i was shouting and moaning holding badily to my stomach. Infact, the WC almost got filled with my faeces, I spent up to 25minutes before i could flush away what have excreted.

I went back to where i intended to read with a great relief though i was empty and soft even the night breeze was controlling my movement. I read for a few minutes and i already slept off. I woke up around 2:30am and i tried to stand up but i couldn't because i kept on falling down like a crippled elephant.

I thought i was dreaming, because it has never happened to me before. I was breathing profusely and tired. After few minutes, i pull myself together, pack my bag and quickly ran to the Hostel. On my way, many students were looking at me like( Wetin dey do this guy) . I was just dancing to the music of the breeze by moving in a zig-zag mode. I realized this was happening because i have nothing in my stomach, so i bought some banana not knowing am adding to my problem .
I got to the Hostel, peel off my clothes and laid down shouting for help unconsciously, i thought am going to die . I was dying, my roommates gathered with the mind of taking me to the health center. The guy we ate together was healthy and sound, he was even telling me he had finished the left over meal

I slept off and i woke up in the next day, I was OK this time, without brushing my teeth, i went to the Bukka in my hostel (AWO), i ate up to #500 meal.
I went back to prepare myself for classes. Despite the fact that i didn't prepared well for the test, i thank God, i performed excellently.

I vowed not to taste Or eat Beans again for the rest of my life.
Re: How Beans Almost Got Me Killed by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
Whoa dude... Something you took before or after the beans must have reacted to cause all tis o.... Be careful who you eat with too..... Thank God for ya life o....grin

1 Like

Re: How Beans Almost Got Me Killed by youngaz(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Aha haa hah ahah ahhhaa hahaaah ahahacheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringrin ......diz Op sef ehn u funny diegringrin .....see as u constructed d story.....d WC was almost filled??....ur belly flooding lyk pacific ocean??nt even river nigercheesy i don laff tire

in other words......i dnt tink dat itz d beans dat caused it....bt it might b because my mum said beans wen there iz heat iz nt dat hygienic

1 Like

Re: How Beans Almost Got Me Killed by mamawin(f): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
it's sure what you ate before d beans, sorry o. but as a student are you sure you can do without beans? I doubt that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#enismokedchicken Is Here!!! / Goodnews! Prices Of Rice, Corn, Other Foodstuffs Crash Down / Banana Pop Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.