Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Oliver Star: I'm Father Of Jackson's Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oliver Star: I'm Father Of Jackson's Daughter (825 Views)

Photo: See What Michael Jackson’s Daughter, Paris, Looks Like Now / q / Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oliver Star: I'm Father Of Jackson's Daughter by kizi: 11:39am On Aug 09, 2009
I heard this morning Mark Lester, claimed that he is the real father of Michael Jackson's daughter Paris.  Whatever motivates him to speak at this point will definitely be devastating news to the kids even in death they won't let MJ be.

Mark Lester next:   http://www.heartlondon.co.uk/Article.asp?c=n&id=1448253
Re: Oliver Star: I'm Father Of Jackson's Daughter by Thor(m): 11:44am On Aug 09, 2009
Nothing to with MJ anymore, he is dead and being eaten away by the worms as we discuss this. This is now all about his manipulative family and their quest to cut everybody and anybody out of the will  lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Re: Ramsome Of #10m For Pete Edochie / Chris Brown Has Been Sentenced To Five Years Of Probation.see More Pictures / 2face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.