Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:03 AM

Need A Laptop In Ph - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need A Laptop In Ph (627 Views)

6 Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop In Nigeria / How To Choose A Gaming Laptop In 2017 / Swap Your Dead Or Faulty Laptop With A Perfectly Working Used Laptop In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Laptop In Ph by Bina33(m): 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
My younger sister is on her finals and she needs a clean hp or dell laptop for her project work, am the one buying so this is my budget 30k to 35k.. Location is Port Harcourt
Re: Need A Laptop In Ph by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
Bina33:
My younger sister is on her finals and she needs a clean hp or dell laptop for her project work, am the one buying so this is my budget 30k to 35k.. Location is Port Harcourt

I recommend you go to Garrison and buy a notebook or a fairly used laptop.

Considering the fact that it is for project work and assuming that she won't be doing any memory-intensive tasks or programming, I recommend a notebook. Don't forget to buy an external DVD ROM for burning of CDs.
Re: Need A Laptop In Ph by davidadenrele: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
I can be of assistance but the challenges is how do i courier the laptop to you because i reside in Lagos and you reside in PH i have got a clean HP Pavillion DV6000 for sale and the cost of the laptop is N35,000.00 the configuration are as follows HP Pavillion DV6000 "15.4" inches screen Amd Athlon 64 Dualn Core Processor 1.80 GHz HDD 250GB, 2GB RAM, Webcam, DVD/WR, Wireless, Bluetoothn working perfectly you can reach me on this number 017901844 or davidadenrele@gmail.com

Thanks

David

(1) (Reply)

.. / Tablets PC (10.1" Quad-core Tablet With Detachable Keyboard)-black / Amazon : Get Huge Discount On Everything Buy Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.