Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Tiwa Savage: Hand Writing on The Wall? Flashback To A Sunny Afternoon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: Hand Writing on The Wall? Flashback To A Sunny Afternoon (3984 Views)

Paul Okoye And His Kids Enjoying The Hot Afternoon In The Pool (photos) / Wizkid's Heir On A Sunny Stroll With Sexy Mum [PICS] / Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage: Hand Writing on The Wall? Flashback To A Sunny Afternoon by TheCurse: 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Savage enjoys a Sunny Afternoon Ride on Billionaire Femi Otedola’s Yacht

“With my chairman …. A couple of us spent couple of hours today with my oga DonDorrobucci for lunch and the advice and encouragement he gave us was priceless #forteoil #whenBigMenTalk #YouListen #invest #invest #invest #businessmogul #forbeslist #soontoberichestforbeslistwoman #amen” she captioned the photo.

Interestingly enough, no 'others' were present grin

Source: https://www.bellanaija.com/2014/08/tiwa-savage-enjoys-a-sunny-afternoon-ride-on-billionaire-femi-otedolas-yacht/

Savage!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: Hand Writing on The Wall? Flashback To A Sunny Afternoon by puffynana(m): 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hhhm
Re: Tiwa Savage: Hand Writing on The Wall? Flashback To A Sunny Afternoon by eyeview: 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
I remember a show I witnessed some time ago where she was billed to perform. Instead of sticking to the stage where she was billed to perform from. Wearing a bum shot,she preferred to come to the table that had Dangote and a few friends and throughout her performance she was just busy infront of them shaking her bumbum in their face.
My wife had to ask me if this lady was truly married.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: Hand Writing on The Wall? Flashback To A Sunny Afternoon by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
just passing by

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Hand Writing on The Wall? Flashback To A Sunny Afternoon by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Hand Writing on The Wall? Flashback To A Sunny Afternoon by muaa(f): 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
Revelation 101

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: Hand Writing on The Wall? Flashback To A Sunny Afternoon by sinaj(f): 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
eyeview:
I remember a show I witnessed some time ago where she was billed to perform. Instead of sticking to the stage where she was billed to perform from. Wearing a bum shot,she preferred to come to the table that had Dangote and a few friends and throughout her performance [b]she was just busy infront of them shaking her bumbum in their face.
[/b]My wife had to ask me if this lady was truly married.
marketing grin

12 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: Hand Writing on The Wall? Flashback To A Sunny Afternoon by SleekAboki: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
eyeview:
I remember a show I witnessed some time ago where she was billed to perform. Instead of sticking to the stage where she was billed to perform from. Wearing a bum shot,she preferred to come to the table that had Dangote and a few friends and throughout her performance she was just busy infront of them shaking her bumbum in their face.
That's a classic case of glory hunter on display. They shake and follow the money.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: Hand Writing on The Wall? Flashback To A Sunny Afternoon by Flexherbal(m): 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hmmmmmm!
Men are digging deep.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Hand Writing on The Wall? Flashback To A Sunny Afternoon by PoundspassDolla(m): 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
eyeview:
what about a star trek show she attended wearing a see through costume,immediately she returned from her 2 weeks wedding....... Smh

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: Hand Writing on The Wall? Flashback To A Sunny Afternoon by Agbgift(f): 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
eyeview:
Lol.
E reach to ask.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Hand Writing on The Wall? Flashback To A Sunny Afternoon by LesbianBoy(m): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Hand Writing on The Wall? Flashback To A Sunny Afternoon by IamOpemipo(m): 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
sinaj:
marketing grin

Strategy baby
Re: Tiwa Savage: Hand Writing on The Wall? Flashback To A Sunny Afternoon by Helkayklassic(m): 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
Teebillz yaff suffer o.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Hand Writing on The Wall? Flashback To A Sunny Afternoon by NobleAngell(f): 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
Agbgift:

Lol.
E reach to ask.
I'm telling you.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Hand Writing on The Wall? Flashback To A Sunny Afternoon by Miggs(m): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
eyeview:
before I disect your post,let me first state that I only like tiwa savage from her videos with waje (when she was pounding yam),her "darling" video (when she was wearing a white dress) and her "wanted" video(everything about it) because her body in those videos was on point.since she gave birth,the body don spoil and i've lost all interest.now to your post

1.Tiwa savage is a sex symbol and many of her dance moves, stage and video outfits are meant to be sexually_ suggestive.beyonce,nicki minaj,janet jackson,madonna,rihanna all do thesame thing but we say nothing in ngr and even applaud them.we nigerians shld quit being so judgmental with our own.she was merely doing her job

2.From my numerous experiences with women,your wife only said what she said about tiwa cos she was jealous of tiwa looking so damn good and tiwa being the cynosure of the eyes of many of the men at the event

3.Women like men at the top,the head honcho,the oga at the top,the boss,the boss of all bosses,the big man,the biggest of the big men. so there shld be nothing strange in tiwa ignoring "the nobodies" at the event and giving her complete attention to dangote and friends.that is what women do

4.As for the latest controversy with tiwa and her husband teebillz,the man seems to be quite immature.if he wanted to marry a sex symbol,he shld have been mentally prepared for situations like the one he is currently facing.that is just the way it is

P.S. there seems to be a lot of resentment from men and women directed at financially successful women in the nigerian society hence all the rumours,backbiting,allegations etc about them.what's up with that?

10 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: Hand Writing on The Wall? Flashback To A Sunny Afternoon by danjaba(m): 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
The meaning of TIWA for my tribe is SHARE SHARE

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: Hand Writing on The Wall? Flashback To A Sunny Afternoon by luvinhubby(m): 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
Tee bilz knew about her amorous lifestyle as an entertainer & musician and still went ahead to marry her for whatever reason so let him bear his cross........till death parts 'em.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: Hand Writing on The Wall? Flashback To A Sunny Afternoon by GasAndOilTheory(m): 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
aT

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Hand Writing on The Wall? Flashback To A Sunny Afternoon by omenka(m): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
And Nigerians would milk this for all its worth, helping to push the young couple off the cliff.

Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: Hand Writing on The Wall? Flashback To A Sunny Afternoon by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
Can we just let this babe be? It's easy to judge her. Women have generally suffered, we always fall victims to chauvinists like the types on NL
Re: Tiwa Savage: Hand Writing on The Wall? Flashback To A Sunny Afternoon by agoadiv(m): 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
de poster above me is stupid

n de 1 above de one above me is de most stupid
Re: Tiwa Savage: Hand Writing on The Wall? Flashback To A Sunny Afternoon by Nobody: 2:51am On Apr 29, 2016
danjaba:

The meaning of TIWA for my tribe is SHARE SHARE

You must be from the riverine area of the Jungle grin
Re: Tiwa Savage: Hand Writing on The Wall? Flashback To A Sunny Afternoon by justicejay(m): 7:53am On Apr 29, 2016
Tiwa ashiii.
But teeblizz self, I thought he has been prepared for this kind problems before marriage.
You can't keep a pig away from dirtiness.

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Majestic Bedroom / Cash Money Rapper, Birdman, Proposes To His Girlfriend Toni Braxton (pics) / WAR!! As Tacha’s Manager Criticize Zlatan Angrily For Mocking Her(see Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.