Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

New Whatsapp Group For Only Blog Hosted Owners With Ads Running On It - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Whatsapp Group For Only Blog Hosted Owners With Ads Running On It (542 Views)

Monetizing My New Blog With Ads / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. / New Whatsapp Group For Only Blog Hosted Owners With Ads Running On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Whatsapp Group For Only Blog Hosted Owners With Ads Running On It by WEMS(f): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
I am privileged to drop this post in the interest of major ways to standing united and defeating google and her adsense.
Many get suspended after makin cool money...some. disallowed at any slightest mistake and all your efforts will go down the rails just like that.
Its time to build a good team...only for interested partners..here

Its a whatsapp group...strictly as the topic suggested for blog hosted owners with google ads running kn it..We unite to make our money...All it will take is patients and non greed.
Pm me for details and drop your numbers here if possible.But like I said we only need 25 man committee on this job..knowledge must flow if united as one and with common purpose.
Re: New Whatsapp Group For Only Blog Hosted Owners With Ads Running On It by haryomikun(m): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2016

(1) (Reply)

.net The Best Alternative Site To Earn Online / Naija Non Hosted Adsense Acct For Sale... / Webmasters Pls Epp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.