Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,562 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Why You Should Be Careful When Bathing Yourself Or A Child - Newsphases - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why You Should Be Careful When Bathing Yourself Or A Child - Newsphases (421 Views)

FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. / Body Part Commonly Neglected While Bathing. / Itching After Bathing - I Need Help... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Be Careful When Bathing Yourself Or A Child - Newsphases by hearts6055(m): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
Little and developing children are very fragile elements which require the undeterred attention and care from parents and guardians.

Now, there are precautions which are taken, and they are other activities which the parents and others do to keep the child happy and warm, although some of these activities are somewhat dangerous especially the one I used to do before, in which you throw the baby in the air and catch him..

man bathing

Now its the case of bathing and swimming, (and any other way in which a child would inhale water) these growing children systems are not as effective as that of an adult and thereby ignorant parents would put their child at risk without even knowing it.

Some ways in which we bath a child can lead to secondary drowning, although

read full article http://www.newsphases.com/2016/04/why-you-should-be-careful-when-bathing.html
Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Bathing Yourself Or A Child - Newsphases by chriskosherbal(m): 6:25am On Apr 29, 2016
OK I see

(1) (Reply)

How I Went From Size 14 To Size 8 In Three Weeks. / The Damages Cholesterol Does To Your Body / Doctors And Health Pros In The House: Advise And Explanation Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.