Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,561 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Confirmed! Tee Billz Actually Attempted Suicide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Confirmed! Tee Billz Actually Attempted Suicide (1141 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confirmed! Tee Billz Actually Attempted Suicide by entadaplace2: 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
We have just confirmed from an inside source that pleads anonymity that the whole Teebillz drama and attempted suicide is true.

Already reports have gone out that Teebillz who is allegedly going through depression reportedly attempted to commit suicide by jumping off the Lekki-Ikoyi toll bridge this morning after his Instagram rant.

We also got word that it reportedly took the timely intervention of Banky W and Peter Okoye, joined by passersby, to pull him off the bridge and subsequently delete the Instagram posts off his mobile phone.

According to an eye-witness Chukwuma Ani who spoke to blogger, Linda Ikeji, ‘Around past 9 this morning while driving on the Lekki-Ikoyi toll bridge, a car hit me from behind. I came out of the car and approached the driver of the vehicle. I didn’t know who the man was (it was Teebillz). The man looked at me and told me to leave, that he was there for a reason. That he was planning to commit suicide’

The eye-witness continued to say, ‘I thought I was watching a movie. The man held the railing and tried to jump over it and that was when the yellow man held him and started shouting for help. The two of them nearly fell into the water. I quickly joined the yellow man to pull the guy out and while we were struggling with him, one Psquare twin (Peter Okoye) and Banky W joined us to pull the man out’.

http://entadaplace. com/confirmed-tee-billz-actually-attempted-suicide/
Re: Confirmed! Tee Billz Actually Attempted Suicide by vicstar(m): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Confirmed! Tee Billz Actually Attempted Suicide by Chessco(m): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
To marry a celebrity, very beautiful ladies, politician etc is always putting husbands on suicide mode.
Re: Confirmed! Tee Billz Actually Attempted Suicide by cutestcee: 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
Picture or........
Re: Confirmed! Tee Billz Actually Attempted Suicide by Juxtified(m): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
I still don't believe it. Did Banky & Peter just happen to be passing by, at the same time, or did Tbillz call them to inform them he was about to jump off the bridge?
Re: Confirmed! Tee Billz Actually Attempted Suicide by entadaplace2: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
Juxtified:
I still don't believe it. Did Banky & Peter just happen to be passing by, at the same time, or did Tbillz call them to inform them he was about to jump off the bridge?

that one pass my power to answer o
Re: Confirmed! Tee Billz Actually Attempted Suicide by Juxtified(m): 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
entadaplace2:

that one pass my power to answer o

Okay o.
Actually I'm kind of still hoping everything is false, and that the guy's account was hacked.
Re: Confirmed! Tee Billz Actually Attempted Suicide by entadaplace2: 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
Juxtified:

Okay o.
Actually I'm kind of still hoping everything is false, and that the guy's account was hacked.

I really doubt, with tiwa's previous behaviour, i didnt know it was up to this but i do know she was having extra martial affairs.
Re: Confirmed! Tee Billz Actually Attempted Suicide by Juxtified(m): 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
entadaplace2:

I really doubt, with tiwa's previous behaviour, i didnt know it was up to this but i do know she was having extra martial affairs.

Seriously? What previous behaviour? Have always seen that lady as a perfect lady sort of
Re: Confirmed! Tee Billz Actually Attempted Suicide by entadaplace2: 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
Juxtified:

Seriously? What previous behaviour? Have always seen that lady as a perfect lady sort of

Noooo! she was reported to be in a relationship with one of the richest nigerians, i cant mention names. and let us kill it here.
Re: Confirmed! Tee Billz Actually Attempted Suicide by amuokuko: 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
Wake me when Buhari attempts suicide...
Re: Confirmed! Tee Billz Actually Attempted Suicide by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
this is a stinking lie.. lol
which yellow man Abeg, so even if the so called eye witness did not know tbillz, he didn't recognize Banky too?? undecided Na so!

(1) (Reply)

Kannywood Actor Abbas Sadiq Involved In A Ghastly Motor Accident In Abuja / Who Is The Best Comic Actor Among These 3 / Stephanie Linus Dazzles In A Prints Maxi Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.