Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Story Title: KIDNAPPED - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Story Title: KIDNAPPED (507 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Title: KIDNAPPED by SapphireGabson(f): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
Please it may not exactly be the best story ever... But i'm proud of it and i hope you enjoy it
Re: Story Title: KIDNAPPED by SapphireGabson(f): 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
Prologue-
There was unusual calmness around the house of the governor which was always buzzing with activities. Instead all who were there wore a mournful look. The gate opened and a black jeep entered and out came the governor with a worried look on his face. He immediately ordered for detective chike to be called. Chike arrived within a few minutes.
"your excellency, the moment i got your call, i knew it was urgent. What is the problem?" Chike asked startling the governor who had been in a deep reverie.
"i'm sorry detective, it is just that a serious matter is in my hands and you are the only one that can help me" the governor replied staring straight at detective Chike's face then went on "my daughter samantha has been kidnapped"
"Kidnapped?" the detective reacts instinctively "how?"
"Actually she was on her way back from shopping when some gunmen took her" the governor replied with an unhappy sigh.
The detective thought for a few minutes and finally replied
"my men and i will make sure we get to the bottom of these" he said and left. On the way, he thought about the issue- who and why would anyone kidnap samantha??

1 Like

Re: Story Title: KIDNAPPED by SapphireGabson(f): 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
Chapter 1-
Sergeant Femi arrived few minutes after detective Chike's call and together they went to Ladies Fashion Design Institute and were told all they needed to know about Samantha's shopping escapade. It was obvious that LFDI was her place of choice therefore the gunmen must have known this information and the task was easy to accomplish.
After getting the information, on the way to the office, the two officers sighted a bag with clothes, shoes and bags inside. They carefully went through it, samantha's identity card was lying closeby and signs of struggle was seen. Apart from that, there was no other clue. They knew they had a lot of work to do to find Samantha
Re: Story Title: KIDNAPPED by SapphireGabson(f): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
Continued
Detective Chike was going through some files after sending Femi to the governor's house to find out a few things. Femi returned an hour later
"Sir, the governor says he is too worried to suspect anybody and no one ever threatened him" Femi said. Chike gazes at the ceiling. This is really a difficult task, it is his duty to find out who kidnapped Samantha but he cannot do it by magic, he can only do it through evidence. He needs one or more strong clues that will lead to finding her but yet nobody saw anything.
Femi finally gave him a ray of hope when he said her best friend Becky was with her when it all happened. Becky is immediately sent for and Femi excused himself upon her arrival. She wore a fashionable dress befitting her status. She's is 18years just like samantha.
"well what do you want from me" she asked after sitting down
"i want to have a chat with you that's all" Chike explained. Becky thought for a while then smiles seductively and chuckles
"i was there when it happened. I just hope you don't suspect me" she said looking calm
"Not at all. The information about the men please" chike said
"I can't really be helpful. Only one who appeared to be the leader spoke and he had a hoarse voice" she said staring straight at chike who listened with rapt attention.
"will you recognise the voice?" she nodded then excused herself and left.
After Becky's departure, detective Chike calls in femi. Femi walks in weakly, his tall, lean, muscular and handsome frame showing how tired he is. He was a man in his early 30s, single and not ready to mingle. Chike told him the results and femi left to start work immediately.
Re: Story Title: KIDNAPPED by SapphireGabson(f): 11:24am On Apr 29, 2016
Chapter 2-
She stirred and turned over but the hardness of the steel bed shot pain through her body bringing her to a fully awake state. With her eyes still half closed, she tried to sit up but her legs seemed stuck, somehow she managed to sit up. She tried to take in her environment but her head was spinning and her vision was blurry. She closed her eyes for a while and opened it blinking rapidly, everything was clear again. She looked around her, the room was quite large, painted grey, dirty and smelled of alcohol. There was a little table by her left on which there was a small torch and to her right was a wooden door. The room would have been dark save for the high, small window through which the rays of the sun peeked.
She tried stretching her legs wondering how she got to this strange room but noticed for the first time that her legs and hands were chained to the steel bed. Her head ached as she tried to remember how she got here. She immediately became alert as the door clicked open. A thick, short man with a deep scar that ran from his forehead through his right cheek and down his neck came in. The frown on his face was as deep as the scar.
"so you are awake" he said rather than asked. Samantha studied him for a while.
"Where am i, who are you, how did i get here" she asked, fear creeping into her. The man laughed loud and hard making her scared the more
" You know little girl, you're very funny. I'll go get someone to answer you" he said, laughed again and went out.
Samantha was scared, his frown grew deeper when he laughed. She decided to call him mr frown. She rested her aching head against the wall and only opened them again when the door creaked open. This time, a very beautiful young girl, two or three years older than Samantha came in with a different man. She was slender and tall with the right curves and was dressed smartly with jean trousers, a tight blouse and sneakers. This new man was tall, huge and goodlooking.
"So you want to act inquisitive" she said giving Samantha a sharp look "you little brat. You are in the middle of no where, who iam is not your business and how did you get here. Let's just say you have been abducted"
The whole event came back to samantha. The shopping, the masked men, the struggle, the piece of cloth put on her nose. She shuddered calculating that she's been missing for 3days. She started screaming for help but a deafening slap sent her crashing on the painful bed.
"That's what you get for being stubborn. No one can hear you anyway" the girl said then turned to the man "make her eat"

1 Like

Re: Story Title: KIDNAPPED by babylolaroy(f): 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
Continue though. I wanna know wats nxt

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Professional Article Writer Or A Business Idea? CLICK HERE / Closed / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.