Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Oceanic Domicillary Account With Master Card Needed Urgently. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Oceanic Domicillary Account With Master Card Needed Urgently. (770 Views)

Payoneer Account With Master Card Needed Pls Help / Oceanic Vpay Card Needed / Oceanic V-money Transfer Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Domicillary Account With Master Card Needed Urgently. by donP1: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2009
hi house,please i need any one with an OCEANIC BANK DOMICILLARY account with master card for an urgent transaction.please its urgent, only serious business men should let me know how to contact them in lagos.
Re: Oceanic Domicillary Account With Master Card Needed Urgently. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2009
I have one, but you have to be careful because I hide it in my arse and had garlic last night, but if you really need it i can pull it out from the string attached to it and mail it to you bu courier. where are you located.

I also charge $25 dollars for use. you can send me the money through Western Union

Thank you.
Re: Oceanic Domicillary Account With Master Card Needed Urgently. by smoothine: 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2009
In fact i have one for you .it has $100,000 dollars in it .the only snag is that the card is with my guy in kirikiri and if you really need it badly i can give you reference to the guy in kirikiri m grin grin
Re: Oceanic Domicillary Account With Master Card Needed Urgently. by sholatech(m): 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2009
You are the second person i know looking for this.
Is this fraud?
You can send me sms on 08069117850 so you convince me its real
Re: Oceanic Domicillary Account With Master Card Needed Urgently. by adebayo111: 7:10am On Aug 17, 2009
Its the lastest foreign transaction dumping ground.
Re: Oceanic Domicillary Account With Master Card Needed Urgently. by showreals(m): 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2009
can u explain more
Re: Oceanic Domicillary Account With Master Card Needed Urgently. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2009
na wa to una oooh grin

(1) (Reply)

Kingston DataTraveler 1gb, 2gb, 4gb, 8gb Flash Drives For Sale! / Cheapest Internet Offer / 2 Uk Used Nokia E71,mint Used Nokia E63 And Bb Bold 2 For Sale(All sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.