Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Things You Didnt Know Aboit Beyonce's New Album "LEMONADE" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Things You Didnt Know Aboit Beyonce's New Album "LEMONADE" (999 Views)

Breaking: Wizkid Featured On Beyonce's New EP / Sad News As Beyonce New Twin Babies In A Critical Condition(photo) / Meet The Nigerian Artist Behind The Body Art In Beyonce’s New Album, Lemonade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Didnt Know Aboit Beyonce's New Album "LEMONADE" by adepiero: 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
#LEMONADE- To me, this album was about identity and strength; healing and prosperity; and bringing light to the women’s struggle, voice, and story. I saw Beyoncé as an artist vs. an entertainer. This was her most important and powerful album yet! As women it makes you look at what we’ve been though generationally, reflect on it and see your strength in it! Like, wow, we can get through anything! “When life gives u lemons” - u know what to do. It’s part of the repetitive cycle that we often find ourselves in but it’s also the recipe or the “blueprint” for getting through it and remaining strong. I love that she took it here and got so real, vulnerable, deep, and raw! #Love is the most powerful “thing” on the face of the earth. Use it wisely.

(1) (Reply)

Kolade Oyewande,nollywood Actor,tortured&kidnapped / Lol!!! Nigerians Will Never Mind Their Business (PHOTO) / I Communicate More With God When I’m Naked - Actress Funke Adesiyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.