Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Apply For Maersk Liner Graduate Programme (MLGP) 2016 – Commercial(nigeria) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Maersk Liner Graduate Programme (MLGP) 2016 – Commercial(nigeria) (1342 Views)

Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 / Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Maersk Liner Graduate Programme (MLGP) 2016 – Commercial(nigeria) by abiggy(f): 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Maersk Nigeria Ltd. is an agent for Maersk Line which is a part of The Maersk Group. Maersk Nigeria is represented in Lagos, Port Harcourt, and Kano with over 120 employees and is part the Central West Africa Cluster consisting of Togo, Benin Republic, Ghana and Niger Republic.For queries on this programme, kindly send emails to CWAHRD@maersk.com.
Do you want to join an industry with a profound impact on the lives of millions of people globally?
Do you want to kick start your career in a fast track graduate programme, take on high-impact assignments and challenges and make a difference in a global arena?
If you thrive working with others, have a can-do attitude and have the ambition and passion to excel, the Maersk Line Graduate Programme (MLGP) can offer you the perfect opportunity to build a long-term, varied and meaningful career in an international environment.
The MLGP – Commerical is designed to provide a structured, accelerated and ambitious graduate development programme for bright and dynamic professionals across a range of Commerical disciplines. The programme will support and challenge you through learning and talent practices to ensure that developmental opportunities are maximised to the benefit of both the participants and the company

http://treasureexclusive..com.ng/2016/04/apply-for-maersk-liner-graduate.html?m=1
Re: Apply For Maersk Liner Graduate Programme (MLGP) 2016 – Commercial(nigeria) by GoMaersk: 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
Dear,

Does anyone know when will MLGP start?
I am not so familiar with the way it is organized, so if anyone can help me , that will be good smiley.
So, every cluster have their own MLGP, or there is only one MLGP for all cluster,regions ?

I came to the last round of interviews and still waiting for the answer.
The last person with whome I spoke was Head of forwarding sales in south China, so I guess that was the last round.

I know that this forum is related for Nigeri MSK, but any help from your side will be good.

Thank you in advance,

(1) (Reply)

Sales Consultants Urgently Needed At EUC Homes Lekki / What Is The Function Of National Directorate Of Employment / Pls Don't Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.