Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) (5639 Views)

Don Jazzy And Banky W React To Tekno & Danfo Drivers Pictured Together / Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks / Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by endtimesblog: 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy and Dr. SID While Her Husband Was Depressed

Everyone has been wondering why Tiwa Savage has not spoken any word in regards to the weird outburst her husband had on social media today, but she actually posted a short clip of herself clubbing with Don Jazzy and Dr. SID - Celebrating the release of her latest music video, if anything, I believe that is the boldest "I dont care" statement she could have ever put out, anyways, I hope she tries to resolve the situation with her man, because washing their dirty linen in public is just a complete shame, peep videos of her partying hard abroad below:

Our source said Tiwa Savage is now following the advice of his friends and family members instead of going solo with her husband like she did in the past. The mother of one is said to have sent Tee Billz packing out of their home on several occasion because he’s always fighting her.

Another point our source mentioned is that Tiwa Savage has stopped giving Tee Billz her hard-earned money as she used to do before. This and many other reasons contributed to Tee Billz’s depression and the suicide attempt.

Our source said his Instagram account was not hacked. Tee Billz was the same person who shared these controversial IG posts about Tiwa Savage and her mother earlier today.
It was just like yesterday when Tee Billz left his wife and children in the UK and moved to Nigeria with Tiwa Savage. He kept open communication with his wife and kids even while still married to Tiwa Savage in Nigeria.

See more pics @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/tiwa-savage-was-out-clubbing-with-don.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by endtimesblog: 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

Na serious matter b dis oooo and teebillz won die becos of tootoooo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by goldbim(f): 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
All I know is there is no smoke without fire!if you ask Tiwa about her hubby she'l also have a story to say..marriage na wa! lipsrsealed.
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by SubtleFRED(m): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
OP...the meme below is for you.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by daniska3yaro(m): 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by ozy4christ(f): 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hw 2 stay healthy in marriage: dönt marry a woman dats richer dan you,no matter hw hard u try she wil stil misbehave,take up ur responsibity as a man nt d other way round. No woman is worth dying for cos there are thousand of them that wil worship u.U DONT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO TAKE AWAY UR LIFE,dats authomatic ticket to hell.

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
who dem help sef.... u drive elchefkamaro shey iyen ni kamaro
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by Presbulg(m): 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
In kidkudz voice 'Dem don get dem'
Oh Lord Oh Lord
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by PapaZeus(m): 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
Bros stop fooling urself.2 tins i want to point out. (1)dat pic don tey (2) who b op source wey dey tell am all dis fine details? Na tee billz? THINK ABOUT THAT
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by TPAND(f): 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
Shioooo. oshi.

Wetin concern us, if two of una like commit suicide or die, una no be the first.
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by godwinbatho(m): 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
am with tiwa now

1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by DrayZee: 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
Don Jazzy, Tiwa savage & Dr sid Clubbing +-( WATCH VIDEO )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORq5w-2_xjY
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by DrayZee: 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
Teebillz... Somewhere...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by Politicalidiot: 12:24am On Apr 29, 2016
hmmm.

Really don't see any good reason that will make a MAN post his family problems on social media. Tiwa must be really ashamed of him right now.

Wish he was more like the man below cheesy

If you are the man in this story what would you do?
A man married his heartthrob. After almost 10 years in the marriage the wife became an Oil tycoon. She runs a thriving business that takes her to almost every part of the world. The husband. Still scraping by.
The woman loved her hubby. He drives her everywhere and she seeks out his opinion on almost all matters. Jolly fellows. The husband has 5 out of the 9 cars on the fleet. With the least being a 2012 Prado. Big boy. His wife takes care of him.
Okay the meat of the story. The man was with his friends at a regular hangout and the conversation that ensued is both hilarious and a huge lesson:

Friend: "You! I am sorry for you. Your wife has used your destiny. She's soo rich whilst you're merely scraping by. Doing fake big boy. We all know your wife is the source of all your bigboyism. Oloshi! You better think twice. Snatch your destiny away from her!"
Husband: "Thanks for the advice. You see let me tell you something you don't know o. I am 45 years old and for 35 years I never knew how to use my destiny. I was suffering. Even to eat na wahala! Now I got married 10 years ago to my wife and she knows how to use my destiny.
Now I ride latest cars and travel with her to any part of the world that even you my friends haven't been before. I am going home now to inform my wife to continue using my destiny o. Infact! She must make sure she finishes it all. It must not remain" Is he right?

In another news, the University of Lagos Is Evicting All Its Students From Its Hostels So We Did This - https://www.nairaland.com/3074056/university-lagos-evicting-students-came#45116231

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by EbiJUNIRO(m): 1:26am On Apr 29, 2016
I see
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by lonelydora: 2:54am On Apr 29, 2016
all these celebs should just go and meet Omotola to teach them how she has been managing her home.
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 29, 2016
Like I care,who dem epp,or them dy supply petrol or reduce d level of heat here
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by killerman57: 6:06am On Apr 29, 2016
Only fools get married ....
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by M17CXi: 6:09am On Apr 29, 2016
Bitches ain't LOYAL
Hope dude TEe retrace his steps back To regain hisself
Now this Tiwa/Tee b shit should stop being a news Is fucking stupid Already
* freaking wannabes
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by jmichlins(m): 7:08am On Apr 29, 2016
Do it like you do not care girl. I hate men that are pests and too lazy to figure out their lives. Your life, your body who does not like what you do with it should "go and die"
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by Danova(m): 8:44am On Apr 29, 2016
So, Baby fresh is now Mr.Invicible in the first picture. The clubbing involved the whole label. Bigots everywhere.
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:52am On Apr 29, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:02am On Apr 29, 2016
Jj
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by Dandeson1(m): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by cr7lomo: 9:19am On Apr 29, 2016
Women are the most selfish and ungrateful beings on earth...make a mistake by loving them truly and then watch urself being called" death becomes him". Women have so much hate in them with evil hearts... They act without thinking but end up regretting their intentionally wicked acts...

If its a man that's doing this now, omg na die im go dey now
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by Sexytemi(f): 9:31am On Apr 29, 2016
Abeg can't she enjoy and celebrate again ni??, so because she has a baby adult as a husband she shouldn't party again, what jamjam is suppose to be doing(crying, and ranting) is what d abaya called a husband is doing.....

Make that abaya go find job and stop living off his wife, she has her own life to live n also take care of jamil(jamjam)......
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by LecciGucci: 9:54am On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by singlefade25(f): 10:54am On Apr 29, 2016
free this lady now....haba

Team Ivyy.

1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 30, 2016
singlefade25:
free this lady now....haba

Team Ivyy.

SF, you don turn campaign manager? cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by singlefade25(f): 9:13pm On May 01, 2016
adeaks:

SF, you don turn campaign manager? cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) by DrChukzy(m): 10:34pm On May 01, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Begin ‘old Age Challenge’ Trend, Those Of Wizkid, Regina Daniels &. / Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes / All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.