Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,884 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please (2162 Views)

I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply / I Am Relocating To Ibadan What Biz Can I Do 200k / Hello Nairalanders I Have #100,000 Please What Biz Can I Do Preferably (online) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please by poshpappy(m): 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
serious help needed please on what biz to use 120k for please help me out on ideas please
Re: Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
It depends on a number of factors like your location, interest, & more. So give more details.
Re: Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please by sben2308(m): 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
I will charge u 10k for this idea and I guarantee u that in 2 month u would av made at least 20% as profit back for the biz.So call me on 08035079449 ...or come to my office at 280 Lagos Road
Re: Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please by poshpappy(m): 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
BreketeMind:
It depends on a number of factors like your location, interest, & more. So give more details.
interest any aspect is good,location lagos or ilorin. thanks
Re: Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
poshpappy:
interest any aspect is good,location lagos or ilorin. thanks
Supply fish or ginger to retailers. Or anything in d food supply chain like palm oil. Or find a neighborhood where there is no big kero seller & start dat.
Re: Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please by topejully(f): 12:53am On Apr 29, 2016
Fashion and accessories.

I am based at cotonou and i can supply you goods in credits, if only you would be sincere.

topejully@gmail.com , you can mail me.

1 Like

Re: Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please by paykobo: 6:15am On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please by jefy(m): 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
In need of dealers of quality already made jean,polo,shirts,boxsers and siglets for men. Send me a mail lets discuss business @jflair777@gmail.com
Re: Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please by purplecircle: 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
jefy:
In need of dealers of quality already made jean,polo,shirts,boxsers and siglets for men. Send me a mail lets discuss business @jflair777@gmail.com

Hello i can supply you singlets & boxers . depends on your location.
Re: Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please by purplecircle: 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
poshpappy:
serious help needed please on what biz to use 120k for please help me out on ideas please

Depends on your likes... What are you into?? Could help you thou.
Re: Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please by jefy(m): 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
purplecircle:

ok cool,can you send me a mail,lets discuss from there.thanks
Re: Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please by purplecircle: 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
jefy:
ok cool,can you send me a mail,lets discuss from there.thanks

Send me your email
Re: Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please by jefy(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
purplecircle:

Send me your email
jflair777@gmail.com
Re: Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please by jefy(m): 5:50pm On May 01, 2016
purplecircle:

Send me your email
jflair777@gmail.com
Re: Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please by kamokaze(m): 6:29pm On May 01, 2016
Hello!Why not donate a little part of this money to charity and be hugely compensated with lifetime earnings,brand new laptops and hyundai cars,interest free loans,fully sponsored trips to Dubai,empowerment for the less-privileged and religious organizations,scholarship sponsorship and so much more.Oh!sounds too good to be true right?Well,you can contact me via 08051870581 or kolapoolakunlee@yahoo.com for more info

Re: Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please by servicegiver: 11:56pm On May 01, 2016
Invest your money in any credible business that generates passive income on AUTOPILOT
Re: Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please by adultiph: 5:36am On May 02, 2016
poshpappy:

Good morning.
There is a new food processing company that just started business in ikorodu,Lagos.
The company is currently looking for distributors for its products.Their products is selling very fast as there is little competition in their line of product.
The name of their product is TSHALLY OATMEAL.Its a swallow food just like Wheat meal but is far more better than wheatmeal.It is the latest food buzz in town.You can earn 500 to 1500 per carton.So imagine if you can sell 50 cartons in a month.that is 50k for you at the gain of 1k per carton.Been a new company,You can even discuss with them to get exclusive rights to some areas for the product.The product can be sold through super markets,eatries,Hospitals as is highly recommended for diabetic and hypertensive patients.

The only problem you may have is that the company requires minimum of 150,150 for a start.It also requires you to have a registered company which I know you can do with corporate affairs commission with less than 7k.As for the minimum amount requirement which I think you don't have from your post,you can still contact them.perhaps you may work out something with them.

This their contact
tshallyfoods@gmail.com

Best of luck
Re: Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please by purplecircle: 9:17am On May 02, 2016
Hello ,

With 120k i can advise one avery good business that eould be pfofitable. It all depends on ur interest. Send mail purplecircle04@gmail.com
Re: Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please by MrDannieDee: 9:38am On May 02, 2016
topejully:
Fashion and accessories.

I am based at cotonou and i can supply you goods in credits, if only you would be sincere.

topejully@gmail.com , you can mail me.

Hello madam, I will love to do good business with you. I saw your fear about people trying to reep u off. Its very rampant here.
Re: Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please by betcindy: 9:38am On May 02, 2016
purplecircle:

contact me on 07035782635
if you can supply in large quantity with good products
Re: Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please by betcindy: 9:41am On May 02, 2016
purplecircle:

mail me @princenwaokike@gmail.com
Re: Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please by purplecircle: 1:00pm On May 02, 2016
betcindy:
mail me @princenwaokike@gmail.com
Mail sent
Re: Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please by dorispray: 1:18pm On May 02, 2016
purplecircle:
Hello ,

With 120k i can advise one avery good business that eould be pfofitable. It all depends on ur interest. Send mail purplecircle04@gmail.com
email sent.
Re: Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please by purplecircle: 1:53pm On May 02, 2016
dorispray:

email sent.
replied
Re: Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please by djbazz(m): 2:55am On May 04, 2016
my brother I was in same shoes years back I moved into recharge card printing I just saw someone talk about it now on nl do give it a try https://www.nairaland.com/3083734/free- advice-links-recharge-card#45277085 ( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) (
Re: Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please by betcindy: 1:37am On Jun 20, 2016
purplecircle:

Mail sent
didnt receive ur mail.pls do resend it and subject it singlet and boxer

(1) (Reply)

FREE Tutorial: How To Make $30-$50 Daily By Selling SEO Services Online / Buy Low And Sell High Every Saturday / How Did GTB Bank Enter Into This Mess With Innosson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.