Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Have You Been Saying Nike, Ikea And Porsche Wrong? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Been Saying Nike, Ikea And Porsche Wrong? (799 Views)

Wizkid Signs Jersey Production With Nike ✅ Photos / Breaking News: Wizkid Becomes First African To Sign With With Nike / Too Much Bank Charges In Nigeria - No Body Is Saying Anything About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Saying Nike, Ikea And Porsche Wrong? by ibitzbarlow(m): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
The 30 brand names most commonly mispronounced and their right pronunciations are provided in the attached pictures as presented by DailyMail UK:

Credit: Dailymail Newspapers

Re: Have You Been Saying Nike, Ikea And Porsche Wrong? by eme1n(m): 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Thx..
Re: Have You Been Saying Nike, Ikea And Porsche Wrong? by chukxie(m): 12:53am On Apr 29, 2016
OI boy, there's a lot to learn ooo. shocked. Thanks for sharing this incisive post. Man don butcher some of those brand names before oooo. tongue
Re: Have You Been Saying Nike, Ikea And Porsche Wrong? by ibitzbarlow(m): 10:42am On Apr 29, 2016
chukxie:
OI boy, there's a lot to learn ooo. shocked. Thanks for sharing this incisive post. Man don butcher some of those brand names before oooo. tongue

Yeah, you are ryt. When i make corrections these days people see me as forming yankee. Thanks.
Re: Have You Been Saying Nike, Ikea And Porsche Wrong? by ibitzbarlow(m): 10:42am On Apr 29, 2016
eme1n:
Thx..

You are welcome.
Re: Have You Been Saying Nike, Ikea And Porsche Wrong? by chukxie(m): 11:50am On Apr 29, 2016
ibitzbarlow:

Yeah, you are ryt. When i make corrections these days people see me as forming yankee. Thanks.

Don't give a thought to such people. Have a great day/weekend.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious! See What This Girl Posted On Facebook / 23 Genius Quotes From Albert Einstein That Will Make You Sound Smarter / Do You Also Experience This On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.