Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Is This The Best/worst Church Banner (ever)?! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This The Best/worst Church Banner (ever)?! (770 Views)

'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) / Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) / The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Best/worst Church Banner (ever)?! by topmarks: 12:16am On Apr 29, 2016
These guys are trying to outdo themselves. What next!?
lalastica

Re: Is This The Best/worst Church Banner (ever)?! by finalboss(m): 12:19am On Apr 29, 2016
lols.cnt sop laughing
Re: Is This The Best/worst Church Banner (ever)?! by Lasveg(m): 12:22am On Apr 29, 2016
God does not approve of gambling
Re: Is This The Best/worst Church Banner (ever)?! by psucc(m): 12:25am On Apr 29, 2016
And anyone would think that the members are not betting their hard earned income without winning?

Men like this spark El-Rufai's threat to the church.
Re: Is This The Best/worst Church Banner (ever)?! by vizkiz: 12:38am On Apr 29, 2016

that pastor is definitely ibo guy. Them too like money undecided
Re: Is This The Best/worst Church Banner (ever)?! by Tapout(m): 12:43am On Apr 29, 2016
vizkiz:

that pastor is definitely ibo guy. Them too like money undecided

gee his name is on the banner, u no read am, u just conclude sad na so??
Re: Is This The Best/worst Church Banner (ever)?! by XaintJoel20: 12:45am On Apr 29, 2016
I trust Naija guys to attend the programme just to go carry game...

Honestly, this is ridiculous. What are some people turning the body of Christ to

Little wonder, the best book of all-Bible, says judgement would start in God's house...
Re: Is This The Best/worst Church Banner (ever)?! by vizkiz: 1:03am On Apr 29, 2016
Tapout:

gee his name is on the banner, u no read am, u just conclude sad na so??

his name looks ibo to me...yoruba/hausa guy no dey bear ebhodaghe now grin

Shey na lie say ibo guys no like money? grin
Re: Is This The Best/worst Church Banner (ever)?! by Peacetemi: 1:13am On Apr 29, 2016
Uhm i think the pastor is a brand ambassador to bet9ja undecided undecided
Re: Is This The Best/worst Church Banner (ever)?! by Khd95(m): 3:34am On Apr 29, 2016
This kain pastor go dey forecast games for im church membersgringrin
ent time pastorsad
Re: Is This The Best/worst Church Banner (ever)?! by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 29, 2016
lol,were pastor.
christianity has been turned to a hub of jokes.
some pastors have gone mad.
Re: Is This The Best/worst Church Banner (ever)?! by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 29, 2016
angry

(1) (Reply)

Funny Church Poster (banner): When Your Pastor Is Into Sport Betting / My Wife And I Hate Church / The Value Of Obedience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.