Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

FIFA Elections: Change Is Nigh - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / FIFA Elections: Change Is Nigh (587 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FIFA Elections: Change Is Nigh by yingzi: 2:13am On Apr 29, 2016
During a visit for you to South Korea’s capital Seoul upon Wednesday FIFA President Gianni Infantino pressed his case with an enlarged 40-team World Cup tournament with more teams from Asia creating the numbers.

RELATED:
FIFA Elections: Change is Nigh

Infantino, who arrived in South Korea earlier within the day to meet having FIFA sponsors Hyundai Engine Group, said his visit was geared towards rebuilding trust with business partners and presenting his vision of a "new FIFA. "

World soccer's scandal-hit governing body is among its worst crisis within its 112-year history, with more than 45 individuals and entities, including many former FIFA administrators, charged with corruption-related offences in the states.

Infantino, elected in February to exchange the disgraced previous entire body chief Sepp Blatter, told reporters that incorporating eight more teams for the World Cup from 2026 had been "perfectly justified".

"Football is not only Europe and South america. Football is the world, " he said.

"I'm not a dictator i really can't impose anything but I'm attempting to convince everyone. I believe we have to increase how many teams... because we have to http://www.fifa4coin.com/ get more inclusive. "

(1) (Reply)

Stories Of Hope: Drilling Into My Skull And Injecting Stem Cells Helped My Stro / Where Is Yenefer / Use The First And Last Alphabet Of Your Monicker To Form A Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.