Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

Make Extra Income With Importation Business Full Training At Yemlat - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Extra Income With Importation Business Full Training At Yemlat (797 Views)

How To Make Residual Income With 500naira Earners Network! / Earn A Steady Income With Just #4,000 Only!!! / Wow!! Collateral Free Loans ,business Grants & Extra Income Biz!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Extra Income With Importation Business Full Training At Yemlat by ilekky(m): 3:43am On Apr 29, 2016
Discover how you can start importing goods at cheap prices and start selling on konga to make extra income while you are still at your job. How to start Importing anything and Vehicles(any type of cars at all) and heavy duty machines at the rock bottom cheapest unbelievable price ever, Spare Parts , bring in a whole container and other products that are fast selling . A complete 1 Day Intensive Training will Show You How to Become a successful Importation Business Man/Woman Importing Cheap Goods From Usa, uk, and other part of the world ... at the comfort of their homes with Little Start up Capital Less Than N20,000 Plus How To Grow to 5 FIGURE income Profit Per Month N150k+ within 3 months Guaranteed!!! These are some of the things to be learnt that day Requires Little Capital To Start Less than N20,000 Start at the comfort Your Home Here in Nigeria No Need To Travel Oversea Receive all Imported Products at the Comfort of Your Home or Office Address. No Custom Extra Charges No Custom Embargo on Goods Return on Investment (ROI up top 800%) what you stand to gain 1.How To Start This Business For The First Time Ever. 2. How To Build This Business From Scratch, Even If You Have Never Transact Business Online Before 3. How To Order For Hot Selling Products That are very Cheap. 4. How To Order For Free Shipping Goods That will Deliver Through Dhl, and Fedex 5. Will show You websites I'm using to Import from These countries right Here in Nigeria and how You too can use them as well. 6. Will teach You Practically How To Make payment For product using your Nigeria Atm Card and paypal set up. 8. Will show you how to deal with your merchant directly before you pay for the product and after payment 10. Will teach you how to track your product online. by this you will know Your goods movement. 11. Will show you How To Market Your Products In Nigeria For Quick Sales Quick Profit 12. Will Teach You how To search For clients That will Beg For Your Imported Products To Buy 13. Will show you My Hidden Secret How I get Clients To Pay For my Imported products on pre order. Like I wrote above,your story will be changed because we will open your eyes to new brand opportunities in import business at Yemlat Tech.Call us on 07069186241 or watapps on 08028359239 for more details.

Re: Make Extra Income With Importation Business Full Training At Yemlat by ilekky(m): 9:42am On Apr 23, 2018
Our importation class is still on.We do it every week and week end

training is still available for busy executives.Join us at 34,sule st,

mongoro b/stop,ikeja.amazing grace plaza,suite 24/25.

You can also talk to us on watapps on 08028359239 for more information.
Re: Make Extra Income With Importation Business Full Training At Yemlat by ilekky(m): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2018
We offer affordable website design,website redesign in any types of website development

which include MLM website design,Ecommerce website design,bulk sms website design,

investment website design,school portal,NGO website,business website and cryptocurrency website

design with payment automation.We also do training in all areas of website design at affordable cost.

Digital marketing and web hosting on a high speed dedicated server are also available.Talk to us on watapps on

08028359239,07069186241 or visit us at 34,sule st,mongoro b/stop,ikeja.amazing grace plaza,suite 24/25

Yemlat Global Concepts.Try us today and experience a professional service at affordable cost live at YEMLAT.
Re: Make Extra Income With Importation Business Full Training At Yemlat by Esthy96: 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
Greeting everyone. Admin i dont know if this is thet section to post this but if its wrong then pls help me move it to the right section. If you are in need of urgent intantly small loan of cash between #5000 to #10000 then try this social borrower. I got 10k loan fromw in less than 30 minute. No colleteral no document requíre. However. You need to be active on your social media, either facebook or twitter to get instant approval. I need higher amount from them 50k but my social repution point is low and i can only access 30k right now with my point though i already repay my first loan. If you are interested in the loan PLEASE REGISTER FROM MY LINK IN MY SIGNATURE TO HELP MY POINT INCREASE PLS. Note. You dont need to refer anyone to get a loan as first apply but if you need high amount then u need to increase you. See my signature for link to register or send me pm for the link.
Re: Make Extra Income With Importation Business Full Training At Yemlat by ilekky(m): 5:35am On Nov 25, 2018
Our Ember website development services and training is still on.........

Get in touch with us at YEMLAT for a real special discount at this Ember period.

Call/watapps on 08028359239,07069186241 or visit us at 34,sule st,mongoro b/stop,ikeja.

amazing grace plaza,suite 24/25.Try us today and get the best.

(1) (Reply)

Electric Fence Wire Installer / Window Blinds Available! Nairalander Job / Charter Services, Good Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.