Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,717 members, 7,837,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) (29685 Views)

Miracle Ikechukwu Meets Julius Maada Bio President Of Sierra Leone (photos) / Omotola, Mr Ibu, Mercy Johnson & Hubby At Inauguration Of Sierra Leone President / Davido Meets, Ernest Bai Koroma, Sierra Leone President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by smartograpy(m): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2016
Dont you undestand english?
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by Medunah: 11:32am On Apr 29, 2016
Awwwn, Look at my babyyy kiss kiss
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by Walelavender(m): 11:41am On Apr 29, 2016
mayorjosh:
Linda ikeja u they see?
You are a wicked soul grin
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by Orikinla(m): 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
"... I feel blessed o/ I thank God oo/
From grass to grace am going higher/
I keep pushing on, I nor retire/
Till d day I die, am on fire.
.."----"WIZKID,CALL MY NAME,2010.

Hate him or Love him, the dude is hardworking!!
Respect Baba Nla cool

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NL 2016 cool

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by StreamerBlogger: 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
Adefave1:
Who e epp
even epping put ur country in good light after all the negativity coming from it... Now the question is who u epp
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by shiki(m): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
yusaze2007:
He arrived the country last night by private jet. H

DANA airline private jet?
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by Sufficiency121(f): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=presentley post=45145966]His posture in the pix he had with the president reeks of pride and arrogance if anybody understand what I mean.

U mean nothing dear... Liv d guy jaree can't he relax .. Or u want him to sit on the floor because he's sitting with a president undecided

Abi u see complain 4 d president face angry
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by Sufficiency121(f): 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=presentley post=45145966]His posture in the pix he had with the president reeks of pride and arrogance if anybody understand what I mean.

Stop hating. .. Liv d guy jaree can't he relax .. Or u want him to sit on the floor because he's sitting with a president undecided

Abi u see complain 4 d president face angry
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by Plotzrealtor: 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
januzaj:
And some smelly pusssy mofo said they could bring you down
Ordinary councillor has never welcomed them outside Nigeria
pusssy yeye dey smell
When someone with smelly kitty-cat is at your back on a queue
Lol, the new name for Linda Ikeji is CAMEROON na. D ROON means(orun)smelling.
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by hornyman(m): 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Wow that's presidential. Big boys do big things. Linda shud go and meet president of hell fire for all I care.
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by januzaj(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
Plotzrealtor:
Lol, the new name for Linda Ikeji is CAMEROON na. D ROON means(orun)smelling.
eyin eyan haaaahaaaa....kilode

Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by asids55: 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
you no go see nice achievement like this for her blog,but when it comes to bashing the guy,she will be the first to put it up there..rubish
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by hornyman(m): 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
Wow that's presidential. Big boys do big things. Linda can go and meet the president of hell fire for all I care.
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by hornyman(m): 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=chocolateme post=45148482][/quote]

Show us ur bank account first broke ass that u are. When rich people fight broke ass stay off their business. Shut ur mouth u simply wish u are Wiz. Have u ever seen any president or stay close to a governor all your life before. Stinking hater. No one can bring down who God has decided to bless. God knows better.
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by hornyman(m): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
Philpham:
This boy is living fake life, show us your bank account , posing with famous people to boost his whorish behaviour, shamel. Less baby papa, abeg go pay ur rent , stinking dwarf

Show us ur bank account first broke ass that u are. When rich people fight broke ass stay off their business. Shut ur mouth u simply wish u are Wiz. Have u ever seen any president or stay close to a governor all your life before. Stinking hater. No one can bring down who God has decided to bless. God knows better.
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by lailo: 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
Linda Ikeji can never report dis kind os news
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by uchennaq(m): 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
januzaj:
pusssy yeye dey smell

Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by jimi4us: 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
januzaj:
pusssy yeye dey smell
is it the same smelly kitty-cat you came out from?
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by Wizkoko(m): 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
Wizkid, why are you wearing dark glasses, in the house, at night? Are you addicted to criminology?
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by januzaj(m): 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
jimi4us:
is it the same smelly kitty-cat you came out from?
Direct your question to the senile b*tch that gave birth to you not me
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by Bigmind(m): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
If I were a citizen of that country I would have lampooned that President. A President of country welcoming a musician whose songs promote immorality. Guys, what would you think of Buhari if he personally welcomed Snoop Dog to Nigeria? Sierra Leone is truly a Banana Republic.
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by uchennaq(m): 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
HATERS EVERYWHERE... THE PRESIDENT WOULD HAVE WELCOMED EBENEZER OBE.. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
amuokuko:
This one go make Linda go meet President of West Germany..
Linda means snake that linda is demonic
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by amuokuko: 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
project50:
Linda means snake that linda is demonic

Baba sofri dey lie, Linda means Beauriful..
Re: Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) by Khez: 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
Is that dana Air?

Tot they say it kills?

Ndi ara angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Celebrates His Son, Innocent Idibia Jnr's 6th Birthday / Most Abused Nigerian Celebrities Of The Year / Jaywon Bounced From Olamide's Concert, OLIC5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.