Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Tiwa Savage Never Cooked For Me In 3 Years Of Our Marriage – Husband, Teebillz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Never Cooked For Me In 3 Years Of Our Marriage – Husband, Teebillz (2445 Views)

Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage / The Woman Tiwa Savage Snatched Her Husband Teebillz From Resurfaces(photos) / ★ 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Tiwa Savage’s Husband, Teebillz - Timenaija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Never Cooked For Me In 3 Years Of Our Marriage – Husband, Teebillz by yusaze2007: 8:43am On Apr 29, 2016
Teebillz Balogun whose marriage to Pepsi and Forte oil ambassador Tiwa Savage is on the collapse has lamented on his wife’s inability to perform her homely duties over the last three years.

Teebillz has continued to freely reveal startling details about his marriage to Tiwa Savage who according to him never cooked for him for once in their three years of marriage that produced a son.

He revealed on social media that Tiwa, the Mavin artiste was more concerned about music and making money rather than focusing on their home which forced him into eating from a neighbour and some celebrity friends.

[b]“Tosin Yosuf aka Omawunmi’s husband. I wish I met you earlier when I just moved to Nigeria. You have been a great friend and brother to me in the last month. I should have done this 2weeks ago but the joy of being around dint let me. You have a wife that did not let the music business take the best of her. I know how Mrs Yusuf treats us when we at your house. I feel very at home and praying that I wish my wife can get a life and be like this. All she cares about is next single, her make up and hair, her brand and all that BS. Pls tell the world have you asked your husband in the last 3yrs if he has eaten. Thank you to Ani Idibia and Anita my Neigbor that provides home cooked meal for me when I needed. That! Yes you became the bread winner when I decided I’m not in business with you again take everything I just want my wife. Tiwa. You will never have peace except my spirits forgives you. Tell your mother to confess what she mounted in the house for you to shine with my star. It’s deeper than what you think.”[/b]

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/tiwa-savage-never-cooked-for-me-in-3-years-tee-billz.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: Tiwa Savage Never Cooked For Me In 3 Years Of Our Marriage – Husband, Teebillz by yusaze2007: 8:43am On Apr 29, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage Never Cooked For Me In 3 Years Of Our Marriage – Husband, Teebillz by Chibabi(m): 8:45am On Apr 29, 2016
Eleyi gidi gon.....endtym marriage
Re: Tiwa Savage Never Cooked For Me In 3 Years Of Our Marriage – Husband, Teebillz by Dandeson1(m): 8:46am On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage Never Cooked For Me In 3 Years Of Our Marriage – Husband, Teebillz by CaroLyner(f): 8:59am On Apr 29, 2016
didnt he know before he married her? mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Never Cooked For Me In 3 Years Of Our Marriage – Husband, Teebillz by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 29, 2016
This frustrated man is out for Tiwa.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Never Cooked For Me In 3 Years Of Our Marriage – Husband, Teebillz by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 29, 2016
ooohhhhh teebilz is d celebrity of yesterday... dnt Mak him one today again oo
Re: Tiwa Savage Never Cooked For Me In 3 Years Of Our Marriage – Husband, Teebillz by SleekAboki: 9:07am On Apr 29, 2016
Tiwa should have used omosexy template of sending captain to buy elubo, eja gbigbe and ingredients of efo riro from the open market so that the husband can eat food.
Re: Tiwa Savage Never Cooked For Me In 3 Years Of Our Marriage – Husband, Teebillz by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 29, 2016
SleekAboki:
Tiwa should have used omosexy template of sending captain to buy elubo, eja gbigbe and ingredients of efo riro from the open market so that the husband can eat food.

Lol true talk perfect template.
Re: Tiwa Savage Never Cooked For Me In 3 Years Of Our Marriage – Husband, Teebillz by gud4dbest(m): 9:18am On Apr 29, 2016
This man is speaking out of frustration but the way u're lettin everything out to the air is pathetic and uncalled for trying to attract sympathy.I feel 4u all the same...anyway,Tiwa shud kno beta if what u said abt she had not been cooking 4u for 3year was true,that is a way too bad of her as a wife but who knows what u did to her to av push to this extent of neglectin her duties as a wife.A type of her might not b cooking 4u regularly_ I tink teebillz u kno this too...relationship is all abt mutual understandin,respect and love.
Re: Tiwa Savage Never Cooked For Me In 3 Years Of Our Marriage – Husband, Teebillz by onyi4edu(f): 9:24am On Apr 29, 2016
Tiwa. You will never have peace except my spirits forgives you. Tell your mother to confess what she mounted in the house for you to shine with my star. It’s deeper than what you think.”

What's the meaning of this? It seems Teebillz believes he has been jazzed grin which star is he even talking about?

gud4dbest:
I caught you bro grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Never Cooked For Me In 3 Years Of Our Marriage – Husband, Teebillz by Michellla(f): 9:28am On Apr 29, 2016
how can people live together for years and end up despising each other so much. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Never Cooked For Me In 3 Years Of Our Marriage – Husband, Teebillz by darlenese(f): 9:33am On Apr 29, 2016
That's the price for marrying a celebrity wife, do u expect her to be like a full time housewife , teebliz hasn't really given any tangible reason why he wants to kill himself

I see a Jealous man , who has insecurity and attitude problem , he 's out to drag tiwa to the mud!

Omotola's husband could have accused her of not going to the market like every other wife , but he chose to do it without complaining , so pls, don't complain to us,

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Never Cooked For Me In 3 Years Of Our Marriage – Husband, Teebillz by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 29, 2016
help oh teebillz has gone gaga.
Re: Tiwa Savage Never Cooked For Me In 3 Years Of Our Marriage – Husband, Teebillz by gud4dbest(m): 9:45am On Apr 29, 2016
onyi4edu:
[b].

I caught you bro grin
I tot I can hide not knowin someone was stalking me alredi...you win!lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Never Cooked For Me In 3 Years Of Our Marriage – Husband, Teebillz by SleekAboki: 9:52am On Apr 29, 2016
Michellla:
how can people live together for years and end up despising each other so much. undecided
A very thin line between love and hate. The stoics understands that the key lies in achieving a balance of these two extremes.
Re: Tiwa Savage Never Cooked For Me In 3 Years Of Our Marriage – Husband, Teebillz by LecciGucci: 9:53am On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage Never Cooked For Me In 3 Years Of Our Marriage – Husband, Teebillz by kagel: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2016
yusaze2007:

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/tiwa-savage-never-cooked-for-me-in-3-years-tee-billz.html

THIS MAN GO AND ASK OLU JECOB, OMOTOLA HUSBAND HOW THEY ARE COPPING WITH YORUBA CELEBRITIES WOMEN.
IT ONLY IN IGBO LAND AND CALABAR YOU WILL GET MARRIED TO A WOMAN AND SHE WILL DO MOST THINGS WITH HER MONEY AND SERVE YOU AS AHUSBAND
Re: Tiwa Savage Never Cooked For Me In 3 Years Of Our Marriage – Husband, Teebillz by Mamatee07: 10:04am On Apr 29, 2016
kagel:

THIS MAN GO AND ASK OLU JECOB, OMOTOLA HUSBAND HOW THEY ARE COPPING WITH YORUBA CELEBRITIES WOMEN.
IT ONLY IN IGBO LAND AND CALABAR YOU WILL GET MARRIED TO A WOMAN AND SHE WILL DO MOST THINGS WITH HER MONEY AND SERVE YOU AS AHUSBAND

And is that a good thing? Is that the type of life a real man should aspire to lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage Never Cooked For Me In 3 Years Of Our Marriage – Husband, Teebillz by kagel: 10:06am On Apr 29, 2016
yusaze2007:

THIS MAN GO AND ASK OLU JACOB, OMOTOLA HUSBAND HOW THEY ARE COPPING WITH YORUBA CELEBRITIES WOMEN AS THEIR WIIVE .
IT ONLY IN IGBO LAND , IMO STATE ;MBAISE PRISICESLY AND CALABAR, AKWAIBOM YOU WILL GET 80% MARRIED WOMAN AND THEY WILL DO MOST THINGS WITH THEIR MONEY AND SERVE THE MAN AS A HUSBAND PROTECT THE MARRIAGE OK.
Re: Tiwa Savage Never Cooked For Me In 3 Years Of Our Marriage – Husband, Teebillz by sweetilicious(f): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2016
gud4dbest:
This man is speaking out of frustration but the way u're lettin everything out to the air is pathetic and uncalled for trying to attract sympathy.I feel 4u all the same...anyway,Tiwa shud kno beta if what u said abt she had not been cooking 4u for 3year was true,that is a way too bad of her as a wife but who knows what u did to her to av push to this extent of neglectin her duties as a wife.A type of her might not b cooking 4u regularly_ I tink teebillz u kno this too...relationship is all abt mutual understandin,respect and love.
Some things are better not brought in the open. Its improper of him to do this. He should have sorted his marriage out in secret. I don't support him at all.
Re: Tiwa Savage Never Cooked For Me In 3 Years Of Our Marriage – Husband, Teebillz by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 29, 2016
Teebillz be whining like a pathetic wimp, was she supposed to give up her career for a pot of food undecided

In other news, its Lanicky for Miss Nairaland 2016 cos...

Re: Tiwa Savage Never Cooked For Me In 3 Years Of Our Marriage – Husband, Teebillz by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2016
What a pity.....
No wonder most men rarely marry celeb ladies... undecided
The husband try...
Celebriy husbands una dey try oooo.
Kudos..!!

No wonder he went gaga...
What a great pity..smmhh
Re: Tiwa Savage Never Cooked For Me In 3 Years Of Our Marriage – Husband, Teebillz by BankManager(m): 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
Chibabi:
Eleyi gidi gon.....endtym marriage
Lol..This one pass endtime marriage..
Re: Tiwa Savage Never Cooked For Me In 3 Years Of Our Marriage – Husband, Teebillz by onyi4edu(f): 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
gud4dbest:
I tot I can hide not knowin someone was stalking me alredi...you win!lol

Not at all. I wasn't stalking you, just that when I came you weren't here and all of a sudden I just saw a "." cheesy

You have a point anyway, it was worth the space wink

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle Looks More Like A Grown Up Lady In This Photo / Mikel Obi’s Twin Babies Are The Cutest On Nigerian Internet / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother, Nana Otedola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.