Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Man Burns Ex-lover, Her Grandmum, Uncle And Two Kids Because He Was Denied Sex - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burns Ex-lover, Her Grandmum, Uncle And Two Kids Because He Was Denied Sex (473 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos / Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) / Kenyan Man Burns Wife After She Got A Text From Another Man (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Burns Ex-lover, Her Grandmum, Uncle And Two Kids Because He Was Denied Sex by mediang: 9:25am On Apr 29, 2016
Oluwaseyi Babatola, 26 year old secondary school leaver burnt his ex lover, her mother, kids and uncle because she died him sex.

He revealed that he is now been haunted by the spirits of the children he murdered.

Speaking to Punch in Abuja, stated that he was disturbed by the thoughts of the two children that died along with their grandmother, mother and uncle, when he set their apartment on fire on April 15, 2015, at Sabongari, Bwari, in the Federal Capital Territory.

The fire consumed the whole building, including the apartment of the Babatolas, and also injured the suspect.

Babatola, who is being detained by the FCT Special Anti-Robbery Squad, identified his victims as Janet Isuawa; her sons, Samuel and Osaze; her cousin, Taphael; and Janet’s mother.

Babatola, a mobile phone technician, stated that he had wanted to commit suicide after setting the family on fire, but was dissuaded by his younger brother, James, who asked him to report the incident to the police.

Explaining what led to the tragedy, the suspect said he started dating Janet, a divorcee, sometime ago, adding that he supported her and the children financially.

According to him, the relationship developed problems after he demanded sex, noting that each time he asked for sex, Janet would turn him down and taunt him.
http://medianaija.com.ng/man-sets-his-ex-lover-kids-mother-cousin-on-fire-because-she-denied-him-sx/

He said, “Janet said my mother told her that I suffer from hernia, and that she could not date me; she called me a ‘mugu’ (fool), and said she had chopped my money. So, I went to where she was charging the phone I bought for her and took it
Re: Man Burns Ex-lover, Her Grandmum, Uncle And Two Kids Because He Was Denied Sex by youngaz(m): 9:30am On Apr 29, 2016
Wait ooo diz guy iz mentally disturbed oo....wen ur wife denies u sex no b d wife u go face ....wetin concern granma nd d kids there......wey dey there wen u ave been doin it??.....he needs to b flogged b4 been sent to prison
Re: Man Burns Ex-lover, Her Grandmum, Uncle And Two Kids Because He Was Denied Sex by OlujobaSamuel: 9:33am On Apr 29, 2016
pls no send am to prison oo, na kolo case be this one, send am go yaba or aroo.

(1) (Reply)

Iran Is Currently Arresting Women For Exposing Hair On Instagram / Photo: Hajj Agent Bags 6 Years Jail Term For N1.5m Fraud / Genoside Of The Innocent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.