Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,812 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial (15211 Views)

Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu / Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists / Emmanuel Emenike Buys G Wagon [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial by robosky02(m): 9:40am On Apr 29, 2016
Emmanuel Emenike has described as “an insult” the decision of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) to fix another match on the same day Joseph Yobo’s testimonial match will be played, even after they had approved the match to retire the former Super Eagles skipper.
Nigeria will play a friendly against Mali in France on May 27, the same day the Yobo testimonial will be staged in Port Harcourt.
West Ham striker Emenike revealed that the decision of the NFF was disrespectful to the former Eagles skipper and Everton defender, who had served the country with total dedication and a century of caps to prove.

“If we are still on the same page of rebranding football, we should have the common sense of celebrating our heroes so that the younger ones in the team will live by example,” an angry Emenike said.
“Yobo deserves the honour and everybody has to turn up to celebrate him, but it’s unfortunate that it’s the NFF who are now looking like the obstacle to this testimonial. The Super Eagles players are the ones who want to play the Yobo match, tell me how that will be possible if they are in for another national assignment on that same day.

“We should change our mentality of ‘use and dump’ approach in order to reach greater heights of football in the world.
“Yobo was one of the best in Africa during his playing days, he’s a known name all over the world and he should be celebrated in a bigger way. The younger ones are watching, let’s change things.
“I think some people are just unserious about our football. This is a top match and Yobo has written a letter to the NFF before now, so why are they playing this international match also?

“We should also understand that we don’t respect our past heroes, we don’t appreciate the past; we only want people to come and die and forget about their life.
“Without apology, I have decided not to say anything against the federation irrespective of their antics, but this is unacceptable, I hate injustice and we should learn to celebrate our past heroes in order to encourage the younger players in the team,” he concluded.

http://dailytimes.ng/emenike-blasts-nff-disrespecting-yobos-testimonial/

7 Likes

Re: Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial by amuokuko: 9:48am On Apr 29, 2016
That is truly unfair...

NFF - Nigerian Football Fuktards.

20 Likes

Re: Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial by robosky02(m): 10:01am On Apr 29, 2016
not just unfair I think the NFF

are not organized

here is an opportunity to showcase Nigeria football

when top stars from around the world are coming to Nigeria

they are jetting out to play an insignificant match hmmmmmmmm

kai haba Amaju picnic

whats your take guys......

7 Likes

Re: Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial by buharisbae(f): 10:36am On Apr 29, 2016
I'm not into football
pls is it still possible to contest 4 miss nairaland

1 Like

Re: Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial by lexyman(m): 10:43am On Apr 29, 2016
The state of our Nff is reflecting on the national team . If the administration is good everything will fall into place .

Emenike shouldn't get angry , Yobo will manage the turnout .

1 Like

Re: Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial by DICKtator: 11:14am On Apr 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial by OsusuMustFlow(f): 11:15am On Apr 29, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2016
Emenike! Yhu said??.......do yhu mean dah quy dat couldn't score a qoal for his national team for 13 months.............i know he is richer than me so those stewpid quoters shouldn't remind me

3 Likes

Re: Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial by dsmooth1(m): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2016
K
Re: Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial by purpledferanmi1: 11:18am On Apr 29, 2016
Everything about nigeria needs overhaul
Re: Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial by jnrbayano(m): 11:18am On Apr 29, 2016
buharisbae:
I'm not into football

What do you wanna win by contesting?

An expense paid trip to Daura or a very fat Muturu N'Dama cow?

13 Likes

Re: Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial by Niyinficient(m): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2016
buharisbae:
I'm not into football

U be Bubu's bae nw, wetin u dey find for Miss Nairaland, go contest for Miss Tourism World, afterall, ur boo (Bubu) is Mr. Tourism World undisputed. grin

13 Likes

Re: Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial by Blitz888(m): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2016
Yobo OYO!
Re: Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial by Brilliantlights(m): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2016
Wanna learn the services to offer on fiverr and generate at least $500 monthly. Quote me
Re: Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial by robosky02(m): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2016
lexyman:
The state of our Nff is reflecting on the national team . If the administration is good everything will fall into place .

Emenike shouldn't get angry , Yobo will manage the turnout .

true but NFF can do better

1 Like

Re: Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 29, 2016
purpledferanmi1:
Everything about nigeria needs overhaul

Incuding ur self
Re: Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial by caesaraba(m): 11:26am On Apr 29, 2016
toposi4naija:
Emenike! Yhu said??.......do yhu mean dah quy dat couldn't score a qoal for his national team for 13 months.............i know he is richer than me so those stewpid quoters shouldn't remind me

oh shut up.

4 Likes

Re: Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial by oluwasegun007(m): 11:26am On Apr 29, 2016
d truth coming from d wrong mouth. ...NNF no dey try.
Re: Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 29, 2016
caesaraba:

oh shut up.

See them.....smh
Re: Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial by buharisbae(f): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2016
Niyinficient:

U be Bubu's bae nw, wetin u dey find for Miss Nairaland, go contest for Miss Tourism World, afterall, ur boo (Bubu) is Mr. Tourism World undisputed. grin
. grin miss tourism ke ya nuh well
Re: Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial by buharisbae(f): 11:29am On Apr 29, 2016
jnrbayano:

. grin I want ur balls

2 Likes

Re: Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial by Frankiss44(m): 11:31am On Apr 29, 2016
The labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain... They are good at singing it but very poor at practicing it.. What a useless country..

Quote me and Fulani herdsmen will pay you a visit.
Re: Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial by Futbolpredikts: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2016
I concur
Re: Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial by robosky02(m): 11:36am On Apr 29, 2016
miss nairaland to be don't use this kind of foul words

rule 1

buharisbae:
. grin I want ur balls
Re: Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial by Realdeals(m): 11:36am On Apr 29, 2016
Who invited who? If it's the NFF that invited Mali for the friendly, its wrong, but if it was Mali that is hosting Nigeria, I believe the NFF just want to grab the opportunity to engage the SE.
Re: Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial by emmyclassic(m): 11:41am On Apr 29, 2016
Grenade blasting or nothing else
Re: Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial by Hillzy(m): 11:45am On Apr 29, 2016
T
Re: Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial by jnrbayano(m): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2016
buharisbae:
. grin I want ur balls

Come with a Payloader cool
Re: Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial by robosky02(m): 11:52am On Apr 29, 2016
its not a matter of who invited who

if you know since February that your daughters convocation is in may
will you accept another invitation to attend a wedding on the same day in may?

Realdeals:
Who invited who? If it's the NFF that invited Mali for the friendly, its wrong, but if it was Mali that is hosting Nigeria, I believe the NFF just want to grab the opportunity to engage the SE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial by deluxez12(m): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
jnrbayano:

lmao ......rodf bro ure harsh oooo gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Arrest Of Pinnick, Other NFF Officials Over Fraud Allegations / Super Eagles Players Train In France / Micheal Emenalo Leaves Role As Monaco Sporting Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.