Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

Please Where Can I Get Starch And Banga Soup - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please Where Can I Get Starch And Banga Soup (6252 Views)

Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) / "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Can I Get Starch And Banga Soup by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 29, 2016
Please Where can I get Starch and Banga soup in Lagos cool, I have really being salivating over it, checked some restaurants close to me and they do not have...Please help by commenting in where I can get this delicacy, thanks...
Re: Please Where Can I Get Starch And Banga Soup by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
Re: Please Where Can I Get Starch And Banga Soup by writemeshyahoo: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
Deejacy2:
Please Where can I get Starch and Banga soup in Lagos cool, I have really being salivating over it, checked some restaurants close to me and they do not have...Please help by commenting in where I can get this delicacy, thanks...

Delta Kitchen @ Bode Thomas Surulere.
Re: Please Where Can I Get Starch And Banga Soup by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
writemeshyahoo:

Thanks I have gone there
Re: Please Where Can I Get Starch And Banga Soup by mitchyy(f): 6:13am On Jun 23, 2016
writemeshyahoo:

The day i went there i was disappointed because their starch was like eba. I just hope deyve improved now
Re: Please Where Can I Get Starch And Banga Soup by writemeshyahoo: 8:29am On Jun 23, 2016
mitchyy:

The day i went there i was disappointed because their starch was like eba. I just hope deyve improved now

I'm very sure the starch was not fresh. Left over starch are usually like that.
Re: Please Where Can I Get Starch And Banga Soup by mitchyy(f): 8:41am On Jun 23, 2016
writemeshyahoo:

I'm very sure the starch was not fresh. Left over starch are usually like that.

Maybe. I store my starch for up to a month and everytime i make it, it stays the same. That means the starch has been stored for months? That's weird.
The starch they served me, you could practically eat it with a fork and knife. But the banga soup was pretty okay tho
Re: Please Where Can I Get Starch And Banga Soup by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
Deejacy2:

There is this place in Ishaga that they sell good Starch and Banga soup.

Pretty please help me vote Refiner as Miss Nairaland tomorrow.. I will mention you in a thread tomorrow to tell you how to vote for her, will you help me pretty?
Re: Please Where Can I Get Starch And Banga Soup by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
kinglee1:

Pretty please help me vote Refiner as Miss Nairaland tomorrow.. I will mention you in a thread tomorrow to tell you how to vote for her, will you help me pretty?
Lol Ok how do I vote?
Re: Please Where Can I Get Starch And Banga Soup by aydelicious: 7:26am On Jun 25, 2016
Deejacy2:
you don't need to stress yourself;I can get it prepare for you and deliver it at your door if you order the kind of dishes you want.
Re: Please Where Can I Get Starch And Banga Soup by writemeshyahoo: 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=kinglee1 post=46890140]

Where precisely in Ishaga? And BTW, is it Ishaga in surulere or Ishaga in Iju?

(1) (Reply)

When Broke What Food Do You Eat / Chicken Shawarma Or Beef Shawarma? / See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.